Thread: Experience the new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Experience the new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

I recently heard that the Star wars new episode game will be going to release soon. I have played the few versions of game and it was pretty interesting. The new part called Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II will be coming out in 2 days. The demo was already out on PSN, live etc. Anyone has played it already? If any gamer has played this game please share the experience with us about the actual features and drawbacks.

Re: Experience the new Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

I am very excited to share my experience about this game with you. I have played it for nearly 30 minutes. It is a good hack and slashes game which I have ever played. Killing enemies is very fun. It got a fantastic physic system. The game deserves a special mention on visual design. The background and lightening effects are good as I expected. The frame rate is locked to only 30FPS. While playing this game you will definitely forget what happened in the last game. At this time you need to read the story again.

I played this game once. For me, it is not the best either or not evens the bad one. It scores an extremely average point. At starts the combat seems to be like a fun then later it gets very nasty. Fun because the enemies in this game are very easy to kill. There are nearly 30 of combos and the force powers are very powerful. The main image is the costumes and the lightsabers. The fluid visual or playability and the physic system are only the professional addition in the game.

When The Force Unleashed 1 released in 2008 it ruins the fastest-selling Star Wars game. The worldwide sales of this game in 2008 are nearly seven million units. The action game harvested plentiful tributes including the WGA Award. The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, the heroic story continues as players once again presuppose the character of the incredibly dominant Starkiller - Darth Vader’s undisclosed tyro set during the chiefly uncultivated epoch amid Star Wars: Episode III -Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV -A New Hope. This game is a powerful amalgamation of enthralling story-telling and passionate action.

The developer Lucas Arts just publicized that the primary set of DLC for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 will take situate on Endor, home to the forthcoming and delightful Ewoks throughout the actions of Return of the Jedi. It's immense to come back to such a well-known milieu, and the developers included the best part of essentials that players would want to see. The main feature in this game is players can convey their leveled up Star killer from the foremost battle into the DLC.