Thread: How to Dodge in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

How to Dodge in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I just got myself the new game of the Assassin Creed Brotherhood and love playing this game, as the graphic display and the the gaming console is one of the best and also this game is viewed well in the Xbox 360. Also I love to play this game in the multi-player option and also the multi-player option is the best in the game of the Assassin Creed. But the main problem with me is that I cannot dodge in this game and I don't know what key to use for this move. Please suggest me the moves to solve this issue.

Re: How to Dodge in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Basically the dodge in the game is an issue and once when the assassination has been started than you cannot get escaped out of it, the key of the 'X' is basically used for the assassination of the peoples in the game. But once when you are spotted in the game then nothing can be done and it is sure that you are going to get slaughtered. The buttons seemed to be stopped working once when you are spotted and its damn sure that now its your turn to get assassinated.

Other option is that when someone is trying to stun you at that time you got to press the X button that will help you out with it issue of being assassinating when your playing the game. And also a well timed smoke bomb can help you out to dodge in the game of the Assassin Creed Brotherhood. Also see the various options that are available when you are playing the game in the multi-player option.

They have considered the dodge issue as the problem of one of the bug, the target are viewed in the game and then pulled out for the assassination procedure. And dodge is supposed to be performed when your trying to perform the counter attacks and those counter attacks are being failed. However you can also use the strafe that can be used for the same purpose, when there was no such option for the dodge in the game.

The other option is that you can dodge when you perform the spam on the stun then you can get the multiple jumps in it. And it has happened because of the red marker which is of very High Profile, and it is next to impossible to stun to the enemy when you are in the stun mode and you got to use the Charge ability or else you got to use the smoke bomb for the stunning and stalling all the players.