Thread: BUGS in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

BUGS in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

HELLO! I bought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game from one of my friend at midnight (naturally) but I was up all night and even now and the game won’t work .I am hardly capable of getting the game running on a with System Software Version 3.50, when I achieve though the sound lagges and my ps3 hang as well as break down every time. The entire sound is messed up and it is now not working. The entire new games of mine work and blue-ray after that I restored the system and everything even though the game won’t work. I am not able to understand what is happening then I have immediately start checking the disc for scratches and other things but it was good and spotless. I am getting frustrated while playing the game Please helps me to solve this problem. Along with that If anyone can tell me some information about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Please…..

Re: BUGS in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I understand whatever you are trying to tell, so you are playing on a PS3 with System Software Version 3.50, and it's JUST voices, all other sound is okay. -Just- voices. From my opinion you have never connected your PS3 properly to your wireless network actually. After plugging a lan cable correctly to your PS3, it detected an update for your Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game and corrected the sound problem immediately.

Hey I got some information for you related to Assassin's Creed Brotherhood . it is a action adventure video game created by Ubisoft Montreal for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 as well as for Xbox 360. It was actually released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 , and is due for release on Microsoft Windows in Q1 2011. The game is a straight development to , with Ezio Auditore da Firenze and Desmond Miles returning as the major protagonists, and it takes place right after the conclusion of the previous game's story. It is the first game in the main series to feature a multiplayer mode

Hey dude even I am facing the bug when trying to use a tunnel to obtain a bank faster but at that moment. Each time when I am trying to move, I get desync'ed. I tried getting out of animus and going back, tried exiting the game and reloading. Still, each time I try to move i get desync'ed. so can anyone suggest me how can I solve my problem.

I don’t think there is any problem with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Now days each and every game has several bugs, it’s the reality of gaming. But the bigger game has the some big bugs. The Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the one of the famous game in the market now. It is a bug that is encountered in the game .I am guessing you did not check this board. I had the similar problem earlier. Some other people had similar problems. I ended up just starting a new game. I would keep away from the tunnels until you release a bunch of them and do the mission where you get introduced to them officially.

The game may have a number of bugs. It might be solved by getting a reinstallation of the game application and then practice out for the object that is required. So do look out which will be helpful for you and which can help you. This is essential for the change. So get it functioned that is wanted. You may then be capable of doing well with the game and it won’t be capable to lag that is necessary.