Thread: Assassins screed: Brotherhood Splitscreen?

Assassins screed: Brotherhood Splitscreen?

I just got the new game of the Assassin Creed Brotherhood, and have become the fan of the game. I have also played a lot of games in the xbox 360 but most of the games that are played by me are played in the Multi-screen option. I love to play the game in the split-screen option as the view of the game is distributed and you get to see the console in a while new background. Please tell me if the Assassin Creed brotherhood game is being able to be played in the Split-screen option. I have not yet received any official review about the game being played in the Split-screen option.

Re: Assassins screed: Brotherhood Splitscreen?

Their is no pointing in comparing the games that are available in Xbox 360 and the game that is played in the computer, because the the Xbox 360 is completely made for the gaming purpose and the games like Halo can be payed in Split screen rather than the games that are being played in the Computers. The gaming in the Assassin Creed brotherhood is possible if you are opting for the multi-player is based on the stealth which results in the deadly combination.

You can also use the screen indicator that will help you to view the game when you are trying it to play the multi-player options so that you can also see the the opponents side of the screen, and get where is the exactly the person present in it. And also you can get the view of both player that will help you to view the screen looking that is coming down, to get to know where the hidden guns are present and also the hidden brains that are working for the Assassin Creed Brotherhood games.

The split-screen option is the only problem with the Assassin Creed game and if the ubisoft is providing this option then it can make a lot of money out of it and then can compare with the Xbox 360 for the regarding of the gaming that is being provided by it for the gaming that is being done for the multi-player option. The game would have been a better success if they provide a split-screen option in it. And the game is just having the problem with the split-screen and nothing else.

The split-screen option will play a vital role in the screen look in the gaming of the Assassin Brotherhood multi-player. Than also an FPS which is being used in the game such as the Halo, but it does not matter if the other gamers that are playing in the multi-player or the split-screen give a sneak peak into the game which I am playing . The Screen looking can also take away the experience and the other problems that are present for the offline multi-player games.

The Split screen can easily be explained by using the both story-wise and also by the development wise. First lets describe the Story Wise explanation - The TV can be used for the view of the monitoring of the games that will be used of the gaming if your opting for the split-screen options. And the other part is of the Development -The issue will be of the display also that if the game is being played in the multi-player option. The game view will be distorted if the game is being played by in the split-screen and also the view of the game will not entertain to you properly.