Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Freezing in Multiplayer on PS3

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Freezing in Multiplayer on PS3

I am having one issue with the Assassin Creed Brotherhood which freezes on then multiplayer. While on the multiplayer game and trying to select the player the game got freeze before the match begin. Now the problem is more complicated as i am not getting it work with the system of mine. If any one knows about the solution then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Freezing in Multiplayer on PS3

If you are getting the freezing issue with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood then it seems that there might be some problem with the installation file of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and you need to repair the same. But instead of repairing i will advise you to reinstall the complete game for your system. Just uninstall the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and install the same again. Now start the game into multiplayer mode and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not. Do let me know whether this resolved with your issue or not. Hope this will work for you.

If i am not wrong then it might be issue with the firmware which might be not showing the compatibility with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. In this case i will advise you to upgrade to the latest firmware of the PlayStation 3 which might resolve the issue with the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that this will help you to resolve the issue with the same. So if you can then upgrade the same and see whether this is working for you or not. Also install the latest patch for the same so that it will run with the updated file.

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and i have gone through the complete uninstallation and installation of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and it resolved the issue of mine. Now i can easily play the game without having any issue.

The most anticipated of this game is clearly multiplayer online . In this case, we will move through areas of the city of Rome, but players know who and who not. And as the game mode will have to hunt or run away, but always remain vigilant to detect suspicious movements.

As for game modes, we have four. The first one is called Wanted, will feature a second mode, called Wanted (Advanced) to be the same but more complicated, because there is no interface or menu. In this case, there will be several players on stage, and each and every one of them, you designate a hunter and prey. So we'll have to hunt our prey and avoid being hunted, until only us.

And is that according to Ubisoft, this new installment will be much more spectacular than the previous, not only by the usual improvements such as graphics or gameplay, but the inclusion of a new game mode: multiplayer. During our travels in Rome, one of our major objectives will be to recruit and train future stars in the Assassin clan. Once we find them and train them, we can decide what to do with them, can drop them into the city to carry out their own missions and achieve improvements for our clan, or asking for help to make our own tasks, which will be welcomed and even necessary at certain times.

The duration of the game in story mode will be about 15 hours in the unpredictable Rome, which will work with real characters from history such as Leonardo Da Vinci (which was now in the second part of this saga), Niccolo Machiavelli or Caterina Sforza. All form part of a city that has taken care of every detail and give you the feeling that this is a city that breathes and is alive. The target set by Ezio is more than clear: destroy the Templar that govern the city in the shadows, to avenge his uncle Mario and recruit and lead the Assassin clan.

Despite the positive reception it has had the title Assassin's Creed II, something that was more he was criticized for its weak graphical improvement over its first part. Not to mention that his first delivery was a huge improvement over what had been seen to date, the second did not involve a big change and this was seen among the critical users. So one of the greatest fears that people had was that this third party would implement it in the multiplayer, would make a few changes and little else.

However, all those who thought so were mistaken. From a technical standpoint, the game has improved a lot from the base, creating a much richer and alive, which gives the product in general more intense realism, or put another way, the experience becomes more interesting. To make matters worse, improved gameplay, creating more intuitive combat and enabling the implementation of actions most interesting, besides the inclusion of new shares as has been seen in the last video exhibited at E3, which always helps to have a little more variety.