Thread: Which are the best Android games

Which are the best Android games

I have recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone for myself which has got really great features. I was not have any idea about the operating system it works, I really like to have games in my phone but when I tried to install games in my mobile I was not able to have all the games. Later on I came to know that it was issue with the OS which is there in my phone, so I want to know about the games which I can have in my Samsung Galaxy S. Because I really want to play games in my phone, so if anyone have details regarding all games that I can have in Samsung Galaxy S please provide me that will be really appreciated.

Re: Which are the best Android games

Below are the top games which you can have in your phone with android:
    1. Baseball Superstars : You can have Baseball Superstars which is really great and is compatible with Android. Baseball Superstars sequence is not just a little fractional baseball but has every feature. Baseball Superstars 2010 convinces mutually casual players looking for daily fun and also hardcore baseball fans wanting the real deal. It is a complete characteristics Baseball Game with 6 special Modes you can have additional Customizable Players and extra Hidden Characters. Here you have 10 competing teams & 12 secreted exceptional characters
    2. Game Dracula - Undead Awakening
    In this you play as a hunter Vampire hunter. In fact, you are being hunted in this you need to just try to stay alive a little more beside the crowd of Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Dracula himself.

Addition to above games there are lots more like below:
    • Game ExZeus Arcade: This is an action packed 3D shooter game with stunning 3D graphics. It has got 3D sound with 3 Online Leaderboards but it requires WIFI & SD Card to store 57MB of extra game data.
    • Game iFight: in this you need to hold phone similar to a pistol, you need to flick your wrist to shoot and for sword fight you have to swing your wrist. Other than this it has got motion activated with sound effects.
    • Game the Settlers: You need to use policy to grow your fledgling colony into a prosperous empire. You have to order builders to create a medieval city which will succeed before your eyes. Become a financial tycoon by exploiting capital and mounting your crafts and industry.

I think you can try to have it in your phone and enjoy.

Following games you can have in Android phone:
    1. Game Raging Thunder 2: It is most powerful street racer ever on a handheld platform. Raging Thunder 2 will take you throughout deserted temples, humid beaches, and snow-covered mountains. You can buy new cars to promote and balance until you have the final ride then take it online to penalize your rivals. Play a powerful round of endurance, Time Attack or you can play any of the 5 single player game modes available.
    2. Game Iron Sight: It offers a exclusive merge of action, strategy and imitation. The essential principle is speciously simple. You need to just destroy the opponent before he has an ability to demolish you; you have to attack with a huge and various collection of weaponry and power-ups that can be homing missiles, guns, satellite support, huddle missiles and more.
    3. Game South Park Mega Millionaire: In this you can join the South Park boys on Japan's mainly bizarre, humiliating and completely sick game show in South Park Mega Millionaire. You have to help Cartman, Kenny and Stan slip through a sequence of ridiculous tests in this outrageous journey.

Also with above games you can have following as more exciting games :
    1. Game Gangstar 2 Kings of L.A.: This game will show you how hard you are and you have to run your own gang. You have to handle a diversity of vehicles and weaponries developing through additional 75 different missions across 6 different hoods. You can Steal cars, rob sukkas on the road, penetrate opponent gangs and aim to make it through the jungle of L.A.
    2. Game Surviving High School: In this you can form and control your fate as you discover new episodes each week in this story-driven exploration. You can revelation yourself with different finishes based on choices you create down the way.
    3. Game UNO: You can have fun with UNO the typical card game of matching colors and numbers on your android phone which will be against computer opponents or can be your friends on a single phone. You can also enjoy the customization approach that lets you select among 9 different rule sets.