Thread: Assassin's Creed brotherhood game has stopped working

Assassin's Creed brotherhood game has stopped working

I am having the issue with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which is not working in the Windows running system of mine. Whenever i am running the same i get the error message.
    • Application Name: AssassinsCreed_Dx10.exe
    • Application Version: 1.0.2.1
    • Application Timestamp: 48067113
    • Fault Module Name: D3DX10_36.DLL
    • Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
    • Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdf8
    • Exception Code: c0000135
    • Exception Offset: 0006f1d1
    • OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
    • Locale ID: 1033
    • Additional Information 1: 9d13
    • Additional Information 2: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
    • Additional Information 3: 9d13
    • Additional Information 4: 1abee00edb3fc1158f9ad6f44f0f6be8
    I am not having any information about the solution to resolve this issue. So if you can the do let me know about the possible solution to resolve the issue.

Re: Assassin's Creed brotherhood game has stopped working

From the error it is clearly seen that you are having the issue with the DirectX which is not working with the system or causing the issue with the same. The game might be crashing just because the DirectX is not supporting the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game. My recommendation is to install the latest DirectX to the system of yours and then check whether the issue got resolved or not. If this is also not working with the issue of yours then i will advise you contact the Developer of the game regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and might be having knowledge regarding the issue of yours. So contact the developer and see whether it is working for you or not.

It might be possible that your system is not satisfying then Gaming requirement for Assassin's Creed and that is why you are getting this issue. If you can then check for the system configuration and then install any if needed. Here i am giving you the detail about the system required by the Assassin's Creed brotherhood which you can go through and find the compatibility.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF PC:

• SUPPORTED OS: Windows XP (32-64 bits) / Windows Vista (32-64 bits) Windows 7 (32-64 bits)
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.4GHZ
    • RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
    • VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX 9.0-compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card
    • DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX 9.0
    • DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
    • Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
    • Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller

Recommended configuration:
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 + or higher
    • Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or higher
    • Sound: 5.1 sound card
    • Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Recommended Xbox 360 Controller for Windows).

Note:SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series seriesNVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200

I think this is the issue with the Graphic Driver which might be causing the issue the game. I will advise you to check for the compatibility of the Graphic Card which might be not working with the system of yours. Also if possible then install the latest driver for the Graphic Card which might resolve the issue with the system. To download the latest driver for the Graphic Card visit the manufacturer of the Graphic Card and find the compatible driver for your system. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue. I just bought Assassin's Creed for my payçay. The installation went without trouble, I get to start the game, intro all that, I do my profile, and I run. But i did not got any issue with the same so if you can the try this out and see whether you get rid of same or not.

Brootherhood is exactly there, where has stopped "Assassin's Creed 2. Desmond is with his friends in the real world assassin on the run from the forces of Abstergo that are about to conquer the world. Next to the search for the Eden Splitter Desmond immerses himself in memories of his ancestors, the DNA Ezio and must go back like every time a piece to select a certain memory line can.

In the role of Ezio one comes first as a hero back home and celebrate with his family, until suddenly attacked the Villa of the Borgia, killed his uncle and the Eden apple is stolen. So follow Ezio new villains to Rome and there must be build with old friends of the Assassin Brotherhood resistance against the oppressors.

Although the story to convince Ezio not as in "Assassin's Creed" and looks more like an attempt to extend the storyline from the previous artificial, but still happen, especially at the beginning and end of quite interesting things. More interesting, however, is everything that happens in the real world to Desmond, who recalls his visions become more and more the "Matrix" movies. Especially the last part of the game ends with a quite a shock, the more difficult as a fantastic cliffhanger, waiting for a sequel.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood "was announced" as, well, no one believed it, that it would complete a game. Finally, detail is the series for large cities and their love of the unknown. However, it has made Ubisoft, all-new online multiplayer mode, a complete single-player campaign in addition to creating one, which, even if one focuses solely on the story missions, about 10-15 hours working loose. Since you can only really test the online part, once the game is released and the online lobbies are sufficiently populated with players, this test applies solely to the single player mode.