Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer Glitch

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer Glitch

I am having one issue with the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which i am unable to resolve. While i am playing the game in multiplayer mode i am getting the one Glitch where player is unable to move from the door and unable to direct the enemy. To know more about my issue you have to visit the given youtube link which is having the video for same. So if you can then go through same and let me know about the solution of it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood multiplayer Glitch

Many have experienced a curious error with Assassin's Creed The Brotherhood. The problems come in the wake of a failure in the blu-ray player, according to unofficial sources, resulting in possible loss of important data and saved games.

PlayStation Technical Services, in their official forums, should reset the console, install the latest PSN update, and above all, reminds the user to play with the disc properly positioned in their Playstation 3. Many of the slim PS3 users have not been many problems as those of some older models, which accumulate in the forums asking for a quick solution to this problem.

Assassin's Creed The Brotherhood is the new video game franchise from Ubisoft, and the first multiplayer infrastructure to adapt to this powerful adventure franchise. Those who are enjoying this unique playable on PS3, you must be careful because the errors of which we speak may corrupt saved games and other valuable information.

I think that you are using the beta version of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as this is having the problem with the multiplayer but not with the final version of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. And as per my knowledge this can be resolved in the final version of the same. I am playing the final version of the game and let me tell you that i did not get any kind of issue with the same. Install the final version of the game and see whether it is having the same problem or not. So if you can go through the same and let me know whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

If you are still getting the glitch then i will advise you to contact the developer of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and ask then about the problem that you are getting with the same. I think they might help you with then issue and give you the proper solution for same.

I am not sure about the issue which you are getting as i am not the user of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood but while looking for solution of same on the Internet i come to know that this is the bug of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and developer are working on it to fix the issue. If you are getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to check for the latest patch released and update the same. You can also post your query on the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood official forum where most of the expert are available to resolve your issue.

But before that make sure that you are using the genuine copy of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. If you are using the genuine copy then you i will get the help for the same. So if you can then go through the same and resolve your issue.

Ezio Live as a legendary master Murderer, and experience 15 hours of gameplay in single player and unpredictable in the vibrant city of Rome.
    Recruits and trains young Murderers. Spread your forces around the city, in places best suited, or call them when you need their help.

It is collaborated with real historical figures such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.

Use the money you've earned so hard to breathe new life into the city. Win converts to your cause among citizens and unlock new groups and new missions.
    Eliminate your enemies on a fulminate different elements: poison darts, parachute, double hidden sheets, hidden canyons and advanced flying machine will have at your disposal.

Choose from multiple authentic character classes, Each With their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide Variety of unique multiplayer modes, you'll never fight the Same way twice.