Thread: James Bond 007 Blood Stone Unveiled

James Bond 007 Blood Stone Unveiled

I have recently heard that the famous James Bond 007 games series has again come up with a completely new game this season. The new version of the game series is called Blood Stone. Although I know that the old version of the game was not that exciting, I would want to know from all the James Bond fans who have played the game about how this new game behaves and what are the features that make them stand apart from other games. Can any one put forward their view.

Re: James Bond 007 Blood Stone Unveiled

Hey this is really a cool game to play and all the features that the game has come up with this time around is appetizing to see. Although this is the 24th game in the James Bond series but doesn't have any connection with any of the previous games in the series. This game is totally depended on a story and the first one of the series. The game was released since November 2 , 2010 and already making news for its great look and feel. Its giving us a new taste as compared to other story related games.

The latest version of James Bond games series called Blood Stone is out in the market and I am plying it since day one. I really have a very good affection for all the games, but soon as I heard that the James Bond games have released, I instantly went to the store and brought the game CD to play. The game is fantastic to have, all its features and graphics are very good and we can make out this by considering its previous version of the games. The look of the James Bond and also all his girlfriend is very amazing and the quality and variations they have brought to both the leads of the game is awesome. It suggest as if there is something new to have for all the game lovers. I would suggest you to go and buy this game and have fun.

No sooner than I heard the news of the new game of James Bond series called Blood Stone got released, I eventually went to the market to buy the game CD. I am a huge fan of jams bond club and I have loved all the games of the James Bond series. This game has a fresh fell than all the previous version, it is a story based game that to of the movie Quantum of Solace. There is also a multiplayer mode consisting of up to 16 players that will pit spies versus mercenaries. Alongside team deathmatch and other standard game modes there are massive objective-based battles where players have to work as a team to attack or defend various spy-themed goals. All this features has really made the outstanding as compared to the other games.

The game has all the intersecting tricks that the James Bond performs while stealing or hiding or even making imitating himself. There are cars that you an buy whenever you want and also you can make the fly, there are certain tasks which you have to perform which occurs either on the ship, in the plane, military camp,hotels and even underwater. All this features really makes the game more interesting to play and the more you play the more you will like it. I would advice every one to play the at least once.