Thread: Black Ops : Why are the graphics worse than MW2

Black Ops : Why are the graphics worse than MW2

hello friends recently i had purchased the new game which had arrived in the market just last month called the Black Ops. Although the game is really very good and I like the features that the game has and also the interesting stories and maps of the game. But I would want to know that why is that the game graphics is not that up to the mark. It sometimes seems that we are seeing some cartoon or something and I cant really recognize what is really going on. Even it is worst then the COD: Modern Warefare 2. So I just want to ask that is this problem is facing by everyone or is that only I am facing the problem. Please do reply

Re: Black Ops : Why are the graphics worse than MW2

Dude I am also playing the same game since day one and I would want to tell you that I am not facing any kind of problem as such with the graphics of the Black Ops. It has also been confirmed that the game i really very good and also the features are very advanced as compared to their previous version like Modern Warefare2. I think COD is mostly recognized for good quality games and there is no doubt that this Black Ops is also turning out to be a fair one for all its followers.

Hey I have played both the games Black Ops and Modern Warefare2 and I can assure you that Black Ops graphics is much more better as compared to the Modern Warefare2 and also as compared to the other games till date. Black Ops is very interesting game and the more you play the more you will like it. I think it would be that your graphics card which is thee on the system would not be that up to the mark to support the game graphics, so I would reckon you that please check compatibility of the game as of which graphics card the game support and then make the changes. Also if you can mention in the post about what is your computer configuration so I can give you an idea of what to use. Hope you an understand what I am suppose to mean.

I don't understand why the hell are you facing this kind of problem as COD games are usually recognized by their quality and the modern features of the games which they provide for its users. Also, I have been playing the COD games since the very beginning and I can tell you that I have loved all its games. Even the Black Ops game is no different from the others they are equally better than others or I can say that far better than others. I think you should make some changes in the video resolution of the game and then see if it works for you. Also, sometimes it also depends upon the monitor you are using, if you are using the flat 19 inch monitor than the games will be seen well and all the graphics will look good. So I guess you should make all the necessary changes first before coming on to any sort of decision. You can only help yourself to solve the matter.

Hey I am playing this game since day one and I was able to play it smoothly. At first instant when I saw the game I thought that the graphics of the game is OK and the game i designed to have this much of the graphics. But latter when I saw this post over here I thought the game graphics is not really up to mark. The game has allot of other features that makes the game stand apart from other games but the graphics is really not up to that mark. I thick that the COD has failed this time to come up with a good graphics they have compromised graphic in ought to make the game more realistic. So I guess its not worth buying this game.