Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows stuck on loading screen

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows stuck on loading screen

I am having one issue with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows game which is getting stuck while I am trying to play the game .i am using window 7 as a operating system. I am not capable of understanding why this is happening even after the proper installation of the game. I don’t even get an error message. In order to close the game, I have to use the Task Manager to close it. Otherwise the loading screen remains as it is. Please give me solution whatever you have.

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows stuck on loading screen

If the game is stuck at initializing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, then the game must have not installed correctly in your computer. You may have kept other applications and programs in the background of the installation processes. It is always suggested that nothing else must be running during installation. So, even if an error must have occurred while doing the installation, the system must have not alerted about the similar. Reinstalling the game will resolve this issue.

Sometimes, the game will get stuck while trying to download all the parts you require to play. If the game gets stuck, the loading screen will also get stuck. Don't worry; you should still be capable of playing with your pet! All you have to do is push the following button on your keyboard to get the game unstuck: Press the Ctrl key and the F5 key at the same time. After you press the key combination, the log in screen will become visible again. All you have to do now is log in and play

From my opinion, your computer does not have the capability of running Windows 7 as well as loading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Your video card ability may be inadequate to do so. So, first, try stopping all the devices and the graphical theme of Windows 7. Switch to the aero theme instead. Both these features use up a lot of graphical resources of the system. After that, try loading the game. If the similar problem is happening, then you need to change your video card to advance video card that you are using.

As per my information this is the problem with the background process which are running on the system and conflicting with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in response to which you are getting the problem with the same. I will give an opinion you to go to the task manager and then to delete the avoidable process which are not necessary and then start the game and see whether you are facing the same problem or not. You only have to follow the below specified instruction for solving the problem of yours.
    1.Press Ctrl + Alt + Del
    2.Go to Task Manager
    3.Click On Process Tab
    4.Now click on User Process
    5.Select then process
    6.Click on End Process
    7.Do same for all other process

I consider that this is the problem because of the Antivirus program which is not allowing you to play the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. a large amount of the Antivirus programs consider the .exe file and the infection and as this type of files are executing the antivirus program stopped them or not be delete them. In your case I consider you are getting the same problem and your security software is at this time give permition to run the program .If you are also going through the similar phase then I will give advice you to disable the Antivirus and firewall and then try to play the game and see whether this time you are getting the accurate game play or not. So if you can then try this out and let me inform whether it is working for you or not. I wish this will resolve problem related to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and allow you to play the game.