Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game causes error 80029567 on PS3

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game causes error 80029567 on PS3

Hey friends I installed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game last month and until 2 days before is it working very fine but whenever I start to play the game it show the first video trailer properly then some unexpected errors had occurred. Due to which there is no sound in the game when I begin the game to next level ? The error which it show is error 80029567 and audio suddenly stop by which there is an inconvenience of playing as I played before properly. Did anyone know about this problem or any one has remedy to solve this problem? If anyone has a solution please reply to my post?

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game causes error 80029567 on PS3

yup I m getting the same error 80029567 too .. so i then check out for an online solution then after 2 days I got patch and I downloaded that patch and then I installed the patch and used the “gaia manager” with patch I m using minimum avr32 v2 with Hermus v4b on it. I also Assassin's Creed Brotherhood off an external drive and i put the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood iso folder on my external drive in the e.g. games / Assassin's Creed Brotherhood /user dirrectory folder this is proper path installed the games folder. After putting that patch I got no other error and now it is working very fine for me.

This problem was also happens to me. I also tried to install the patch but then too it is showing me the error of Ep0011-bles00919-00-ac2_title_update01-a0101-v0100-pe .pkg bat error 80029567 on ps3 screen. Also when I quit the game at several time every of the icons on the XMB screen are spinning ( i.e. loading spinning arrows) and they don’t stop , so I gone there into recovery mode and selected 'Rebuil_Database' every time. Also I observe that I don’t get that compulsory install when the game is begins, that must be why there is no sound. Do anyone make out why this install skips for me. If any find the solution please reply to my post as soon as possible.

For sure, I can tell you that it is an audio driver problem due to which you all can’t able to hear a sound of the games when just resume to the game. Your audio driver may not support the audio file of the game which you installed with your game. This may due to the improper dll files of the audio file which you installed in your hard disk drive of the PC. So I suggest you that please check the proper crack file or patch file if you get on the internet and download that from a good website the reduce the chances of the threat. Then apply that patch where you install your game or insert the crack over the folder where you installed.
    For e.g. if you installed that game then in C: Program file/Games/ Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so then you apply the patch in this folder or replace the crack over here.