Thread: What does "Pieces of Eden" in Assassins Creed Brotherhood means

What does "Pieces of Eden" in Assassins Creed Brotherhood means

Hey I have little bit of doubt in the Assassins Creed Brotherhood actually I want to know in this that what is the mean of Pieces of Eden in the game. Regarding this I have searched a lot but not able to get the perfect solution till not so if anybody have any idea relatedto this then please help me as soon as it is possible guys. Related to this the simply theories which are currently coming up are first thing is highly developed Mayan technology and then the second thing is Alien technology which left on Earth and the last thing which come up is Highly advanced technology from the past which we also called this as theory of cyclic history. So tell me as soon as you can.

Re: What does "Pieces of Eden" in Assassins Creed Brotherhood means

Here I think that Advanced Mayan technology would be ridiculous. And I hope that those guys were running approximately in haunch cloth, clubbing each one in a coma along with rudimentary weapons, So they were able to afterward rip out their hearts and chuck them down their pyramids and in this the last bit could be Aztecs as well, the loin cloth and crude weapons part still applies though. I am not able to think such prehistoric people to unexpectedly come up with somewhat like the pieces of Eden. The alien thing does not experience very AC and I do not believe Ubi is going to pull an Indiana Jones on us with this one. So for me most reasonable to me would be highly developed technology from the past.

So they acquired lucky along with one thing, people still should not consider in the entire 2012 thing, the Mayans constructed their calendar in parts, and if they were still approximately at 2012, then they would generate a novel for the reason that the old section was up. That is what they did with the rest, they not at all foretold when the world would end.

They in fact did a lot of equipment that at the present would be a huge manufacturing project, that is a lot additional superior than the time, if you ever get a chance to visit their structures at one point they in point of fact have them positions so the sound will bounce off every one allowing one man to stand and create an statement while a huge area be able to hear it so he is able to address large crowds. While they did not have any technology in our sense of the word they were able to do a lot that cannot be explained for the time period.

You are at the beginning of Assassins CreedII and that housing fixation is reasonable. It seemed to me that all that's in it is a number of sort of energy. As well, they plucked that thing fresh out of the tombs underneath Jerusalem. Must have been putting down there hundreds of years before Assassins Creed 1 took place. It does not sound credible to me somebody in the first millennium Assassins Creed managed to craft that along with the knowledge of metallurgy that was accessible at that time.