Thread: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows error while installing

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows error while installing

Hey I am trying to install Harry Potter and the Deathly but I am facing some problem while installing it .I cannot understand why this is happening. I tried installing it for 2 to 3 times, but I am getting the same problem. If there is any solution to avoid such kinds of errors, kindly reply. Please help me out so that I can work well and make the application to be used.
    Last edited by chyarte; 20-11-2010 at 04:06 AM.

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows error while installing

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is the latest game in the Harry Potter game series and the first part in the Deathly Hallows series. I am behind this error from a long time and now I believe that I got a fix for that. You just have to follow these four simple steps to resolve your problem, first you have to make sure that you are logged in as administrator then Close out all other programs and installations. Disable your anti-virus temporarily. And then try to install the game.

It would be better that you reinstall the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and then check for the necessary thing. You may then know how to work for the feature and make the required implementation as required. So do work and achieve and work as wanted. It will be helpful and you can then process. A error may have caused to the application and this is the reason that you are not capable to work or execute the application well. So check out.

Such error messages may also be because of corrupt game software files which may contains too much virus.and because of that you are not capable of doing your task Here is how you can make use of ncrc command line switch. First you have to click on start button after that type cmd in search result right-click on cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator. Type the paths which is the path of that game to the setup file and then leave a space after that and type /ncrc. For example: c:\game folder\setup.exe /ncrc. Then Press enter.

Hey, it may be possible that you are facing the setup file problem. If you would like to make a solution for your problem then you have to just try to reinstall all of the setup and then attempt to checkout whether you have got your solution or not. It may possible that after reinstallation you will able to get solution for your problem. But, before reinstallation you have to remove all of the files from your PC which are existing from the previous installation.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows application may have been corrupt or some of the system file may have been missing and this is will be the problem because of which you are not capable of working well and not able to execute your . So in order to resolve your problem you should have to get another copy of the same application and then get it worked for the same. It will be helpful for you and you will be able to thus work out well by getting the desired change.