Thread: Assassins creed project legacy problem

Assassins creed project legacy problem

The game of the Assassin Creed is provided with the greater interface and also the love to play the game in the high -end graphic set-up that has been done my me so that I can get the clear view of this game. But now I recently got the problem that whenever I got to the project legacy it brings me in the beginning of the game. Please tell me if their is any place where I can save the progress of the game.

Re: Assassins creed project legacy problem

The Project legacy is said to have been the beta version of the game, and it has been specially designed for the gaming purpose in the Facebook console, and it had been launched in the city of the San Fransisco for the first time. It has been projected that the game will be set to the fully integrated console titles. The game should automatically save the progress and this should not cause a problem of saving the game again and again.

You can also try out with the AC project legacy. Also if you want you can train and also go to the option which says that the save game option is to No Assassin's Creed Brotherhood save the game files options. You can also get the UPLAY account link in that. Also a valid Assassin's Creed Brotherhood saving the game should be present in the option should be used for the save game file which can be used in the future. Then it should be linked to uplay. And this will solve your problem for this legacy and the saving of the game.

The other option should work for you and if it does not work for you then you can also do the direct step of uploading the game in to the save game back to the Uplay. It can be done automatically and if it is not done automatically then you should try out doing it manually. And if your are connected to the internet then it should work properly with the saving part and also the details of the Project Legacy will not cause an issue at all.

Also get the view of the contract that has been signed by the game itself which tell that the game is going to be played in the contract version of the gaming console. Also see whether the Uplay account that is present in the game console is having the same e-mail address as the one which is being used for the Facebook and also for the other UBI accounts that are present. Various kinds of the communications are present in between the Legacy and the Uplay.