Thread: How to reload the missions in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

How to reload the missions in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Hello friends I like to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for past 1 month and I already clear many stages and missions. I play this game with my friends online or sometime even play in multi player mode. I want to reload my second stages for assassination mission online with my friends. My friends don’t know to reload the missions. Do any know how to reload the missions so please reply me as soon as you can? So that I can play the mission again. Do everyone can reload the same mission again online?

Re: How to reload the missions in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Yes friend, you able to replay the mission you needed Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will mark replay the mission, allow players to come back to the game and give whichever assassination a further shot if you want to play the stage again so try out in multi player situation and in single mode.The addition comes in reply to players that required to come again to mission s or stage like the “Da-Vinci- glider -one” in “Assassin'- Creed II”s so you can enable to do so.Currently you will be able to go reverse to whichever mission at any time, so if you feel you could have maybe achieved a certain assassination a lot more easily & you want to have another attempt to game, just it out you can.

Thank you friend for your reply, the reload mission worked very efficiently it is quite easy to reload the mission. Can anyone tell me that how many stages are there in this game? I want to complete these game stages as soon as possible? I thought about to play online with my friends but it is quite difficult than to play in single mode scenario. How much time it will take to complete all the stages? Can I complete this game mission in a month or more? anyone had completed all the stage, so please let me know.

Since Assassin's Creed Brotherhood had been launched 2 month ago. I don’t even completed half of the stage and missions. It took me 1 month to completed this stage and reach up to here. I heard that there are about more than 100 missions in this game. If you are reloading your mission again and again so it will take more time to complete all the missions. You need to play more than 4 hrs each day to complete all the missions if you have ample time to play this game. If you clear all the stage very efficiently then it will complete within 2 months. I completed its previous version of this game within 1 and half month. So I hope it will complete within 2 months or so.