Thread: I am not able to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I am not on Internet.

I am not able to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I am not on Internet.

I have just started playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I use to play it when I use to be online. I find Assassin's Creed Brotherhood more interesting game then another. But when I tried to play it with my bother offline then I am not getting the mode of offline multi-player. Can anyone of you provide me instruction that how to play it offline. Please reply to this query.

Re: I am not able to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I am not on Internet.

Hi! I am playing this game from last six month and in my judgment I have never seen offline multiplayer option in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so my advice is not to search more for that go on playing it online and enjoy the game.

Re: I am not able to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when I am not on Internet.

Hello! Dude there is no point in searching way of playing this game offline with multiple players because it is directly mentioned on its box that there is no such option present in this game.

There is no such option available in this game. A whole screen multiplayer will not able to work properly with when you are offline because you opposition can take advantage of it. It is better to play online.