Thread: How to go back in the Animus in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game

How to go back in the Animus in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game

I leave the Animus to come to the current day and can't get back into the Animus. I have converse to all the NPC's and establish all of the 5 artifacts. I sit down in the Animus chair and it starts to load for about 5 secs and then it shown me getting back out of the chair and Rebecca told me that "Welcome Back" I gone to my previous mode where I m started my game first. If want to go in Animus then I have to play the levels again and I do not want this to happen? Anyone else has this problem or anyone know a solution for this fact?

Re: How to go back in the Animus in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is good game to play in single mode though this new version of this game supports online gaming. Animus is the current big issue for me too so, I suggest you to check you save Animus version in your single game, Though sometimes it may happens that game may not auto save though they have an auto save feature since the previous of Assassin did not have an auto save option. So try out next time to save the game mode again and again though it has been not told to save so save the game mode manually if you want Animus back.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is first-class game I played this game in single mode and I didn’t found any problem in Animus mode in new version of this game. I can suggest you to play the once again with different user profiles and check that it shows the same problem or not. I even played this gaming with multiplayer mode and I didn’t found any issue for the Animus version, though I have cleared this stage and looking forward to complete my game. So go ahead don’t be upset to play once again it is fabulous game so please play it again.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is nice game I ever played. I already played this game in single mode as well as in multi player mode and I do found a problem in Animus stage in single player mode but I don’t find this Animus problem in multi player mode. I checked on the internet for this problem I don’t get good reply from the forums so I played the single game mode once again. I suggest you to play this Animus mode once again and check out whether there is any problem or not. Just go ahead for multi player mode and check out that you are finding the same problem of Animus again as you found in single player mode.