Thread: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit black screen

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit black screen

I have just installed the NFS Hot Pursuit on my Windows XP operating system and I guess there is something weird with this game as when I am trying to play this game then it is getting crashed. It directly shows black screen when I start the game and then nothing happens beyond the black screen. What is the problem with this game and why it is not moving any further then the black screen. I was waiting for the EA Sports Logo.

Re: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit black screen

Possibly this seems to be the drivers issue which might not be installed on your windows operating system. I suggest you to check for the system requirements of this game which meets with the windows machine or not. If it lacks in the hardware then there is way by which you can play this game. You have to go to the Device Manager where you have to select for the graphic card which has been used on your machine then check that is there any yellow exclamation mark in front of your graphic card as if there is any then click on it and update the drivers of your machine.

I guess you should try running the same game from the Safe Mode of the windows operating system which is best mode to solve such issues. I have seen that there are many such problem have gone in the safe mode of the windows os. You have to reboot your machine and then keep on pressing the F8 key which will take you to the Windows Booting Options where you have to select for the Safe Mode and now check that your game runs well or not.

There could be a virus on your machine which is not letting you to play this game. I suggest you to scan your whole machine and then check that are there any viruses available or not. If there are any then you must remove them as soon as possible and then try running this game by reinstalling it. Please make sure that you are removing the viruses from the safe mode of the Windows OS.

In Requirements, Hot Pursuit Doesn't Support Xp(sp2)