Thread: Auto save option in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Auto save option in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

I am having one issue with the Auto save option in Assassins creed brotherhood. While i am playing the game the game got automatic save and i don't want this feature in the game. Is there any ways to turn off the auto Save option from Assassins creed brotherhood. If so then please let me know so that i can go with the same to resolve my issue. So let me know how this game is better then the Assassins creed 2. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Auto save option in Assassins Creed Brotherhood

As per my knowledge there is no possible way to disable the Auto Save option in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood which you are looking for. This is enabled to ensure user to get the game save automatically even if they are not saving. So i think there is no possible way to resolve the same. If you are not satisfied with the solution then you can contact the developer of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and ask about the same. As they are the developer can help you with the proper solution for same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

Seven month ago the Assassin's Creed 2 were introduced to the stores, the second installment in Ubisoft's popular franchise that introduced a lot of news-what was to become one of the great games last Christmas. Now Ubisoft Montreal returns with Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood, a spin off of the franchise where Ezio again Auditore control but with a crowd of new features.

When Ubisoft announced Assassin's Creed a new three months ago, many users around the world thought that this new delivery would be to handheld spin-off or a terminal for Apple and/or the like. However, far from it, last week leaked a cover announcing the name of the new tutorial and some features. Ubisoft wanted to keep it secret but could not be, so he ended up confirming the details and the name of the game: Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood.

The Master Assassin goes to the corrupt Rome as head of the Brotherhood and multiplayer death. Assassin's Creed returned to Italy after a brilliant second half, and environmental the next installment in the series in Rome, the Eternal City. Again put on the skin of Ezio in the first Assassin's Creed linking individual campaign with multiplayer. Ending the Templar is in your hand.

It was an open secret the existence of Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood, and his condition was rumored multiplayer game. But there were still many doubts about whether it would be a separate title, an expansion, if individual would also campaign. Ubisoft has chosen today to let us know all the details about the game, a title that may be registered in their own right as a delivers more of the series because it has all the constraints, and some more-to be with that achievement.

In The Brotherhood will have single player campaign, the usual strength of the Assassin's Creed series, but will also have a multiplayer section height. In the story mode we recruit an army to rule Rome, and the multiplayer competitive modes we will face in choosing between different characters. The battle is about to begin, are you ready? Become the leader in individual campaign we will be back Ezio The Brotherhood, which seek to provide the "knockout" in his charge, the conspiracy organized by the Knights Templar. An epic that has been described by Ubisoft as "a better and more immersive experience,''

So much that refers to the story mode, but the great attraction of The Brotherhood is the fact of having a multiplayer which is the debut of an online component of its kind in the series. Here, unlike in the campaign, we will serve the interests of Abstergo and we train in the art of Assassin's to stop them. Do not know much besides that we choose "between multiple characters, each with unique abilities, weapons and techniques," in maps that have been described as "very detailed" and all marked by "a great variety of multiplayer modes "to" never have the same fight twice. "

Assassin's Creed: The Brotherhood will come for Christmas this year 2010 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in the hands of Ubisoft Montreal, in collaboration with teams from Singapore, Bucharest, Quebec and Annecy. In the coming months will continue to expand the information on it with new developments.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is the latest episode in a very successful franchise to Ubisoft, and appear on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this month, and later for the PC.

This new ad seeks to balance those who want to buy new game for the PlayStation 3, as Copernicus Conspiracy DLC will be available for free download right when the game will be launched on November 16.

According to a post on the PlayStation Blog, the add-on a side quest will separate the main character Ezio Auditore and Will See HIM Interact with famed Renaissance astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus.

This Additional Content revolve around Renaissance astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus, who have additional duties for Ezio, including courier, assassin missions and protection, revealed the PlayStation Blog post. "The missions are part of a scenario involving a conspiracy against Copernicus and his heliocentric philosophy, which was revolutionary at the time."