Thread: World of Warcraft sucks

World of Warcraft sucks

I am playing World of Warcraft from many times on my system. I had not faced any kind of problem related to World of Warcraft till the last week, but I have come up with the new problem with my World of Warcraft video game. The World of Warcraft game is getting sucks on my system. Do anyone have gone with the same type of problem with their World of Warcraft video game please help me to solve this problem related to my World of Warcraft video game. Thanking you in advance.
    Last edited by Raveroy; 18-11-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Re: World of Warcraft sucks

I have come up with the ten problems of sucks which playing the World of Warcraft on my system. I had faced this all problem which is listed below on my World of Warcraft video game.
    • PVE Attunement Sucks
    • Druid Nerfs
    • Lack of Armor Trade-in instrument for Hybrid Classes
    • The Horrible Plight of the Moonkins
    • Need of original Maps for PVP
    • Luxurious Flying Mounts
    • No Gnome Healers or Druids
    • Fear The Worst Game Mechanic Ever
    • Leveling Alts Sucks
    • Care Bear PVP Servers

I am facing the problem of Boring Bad Guys why do so a lot of video games experience that gamers must group up to fight boring mobs similar to "Generic Wolf 151" or "Dumb Turtle 394"? Our moment is used up killing seven million general mobs in a challenge to reach a point that allows us to kill a cool boss mob that most recent a small number of minutes. Why is it that we expend most of the time killing boring mobs? Where are the essential cool minions with lots of accidental skills or powers to remain things fresh?

The problem of Single Bad Guys is occurring on my World of Warcraft. So I have talked with my friends into generating a group of super powered buttkickers and I am ready to show off the remarkable skills as a team. As I enter one of the majority feared dungeon, only to find. Single lizards attack the group it has to fight them one by one as you gradually crawl deeper within. We have to employ our leading magic, pets and potion to explosion a dumbass lizard? And the flying lizard is whupping us? I must have massive groups of badass military that we cut down in glorious godliness. Why does my group getting sucked so much that we cannot kill a single unintelligent creature without being paid slowed downward?