Thread: Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for NFSHP

Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for NFSHP

Hi have recently installed the need for speed hot pursuit on my system and till now it is serving me the best. Now my query here is that is it possible for me to use the Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel while playing the game. One or two of my friends are also suggesting me to buy one. But before purchasing it I want know whether it is compatible with the game or not. Does anyone using this if yes then please let me know how to install it.

Re: Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel for NFSHP

As per my knowledge it is not possible for you to use this steering wheel because it is not compatible with the game that you are trying to play. The thing here is that if the Logitech Driving Force Pro steering wheel is not compatible with the game then the game will not detect the same event if you try and connect it. So I don’t think that it a good Idea of purchasing the steering wheel for this game it will nothing but the waste of both money and time.

I have gone through your problem or rather I would say it as the concern of yours regarding the game, But it seems to me that the steering wheel that you are trying me not be supporting with the system that you are using. Try and use any gaming console and then connect the steering wheel there. I hope it will definitely support the game. The gaming consoles like Xbox, wii, as3 has the ability to connect such wheels. And I am sure that they will definitely help you out in this case.

There is not the problem in the game because I am using the same game and have the successful steering wheel connect. What you have to do in this case is that just use any other steering wheel and connect it with the system. Just borrow it from any of your friend for a while and see whether it supports or not and if it do not support then don’t try and connect the wheel to our system or purchase a gaming console for better gaming experience.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending the vital time to give the solution. If this wheel is not compatible with my game or system than is there any other that supports both of them. The need for speed hot pursuit is an exciting game and that is the reason why I want to try and play the same with the power steering wheel. And if it is not possible then what are the other options available for me. I mean to say that is there is game which is as exciting as the NFSHP is.

Well if this is the case then why don’t you use the Logitech G25 steering wheel it is also one of the best in the business. I am using the same with the need for speed shift and it is working fine. And I am sure that it will work for you also. I have never tried for the need for speed hot pursuit but some of mine friends are using the same steering wheel with this game. I hope that the Logitech G25 will definitely help you to solve the issue.

According to me you have to go with Genius Twin Wheel F1 it is the best steering wheel available in the market and I guess it will satisfy your needs also. It is compatible with the need for speed game and also with the version that you are using. It is the best racing wheel which will cost you only $50. It also has the Dpad option that enables you to use some extra buttons for break and accelerations. I am sure that using this wheel will definitely help you to get an exciting gaming experience.