Thread: Unable to use FAL in Black ops

Unable to use FAL in Black ops

Hi I am having the Black ops game and playing it from the last few months. Initially it was working fine but recently it has started giving me some unusual problems. Yesterday when I was playing the same then I was unable to use the FAL gun and was not able to shoot the opponents. As a result I am dying in the early stage only. It also not lets me to reload the gun. I don’t know what is wrong with it please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to use FAL in Black ops

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you must have spam click on the mouse. What happens here is that if you instantly click on the mouse without stopping then the weapon automatically jams. So what you have to do in this case is just that close the game, shutdown the system. After that remove the mouse connection for a while and then connect it again. Start the system again and I hope that this time you must have got rid of this problem. Make sure that you will not make any spam click on the mouse.

I think you have to try and use any other weapon. The thing here is that if the issue is related with only one weapon then it is understandable but if you are facing the same with the other weapons also then you have to worry a bit. Try using the pistol because I am also using the same while playing this game and it is working well for me. And I hope that it will work in your case also since the FAl is not working. It may also happen that the FAL is locked and that is the reason why you are not able to shoot with it

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for spending the vital time for giving the solution also. But the thing here is that I am not able to use any weapon I failed to mention it earlier. I also tried using the simple pistol it is also not working for me. Now what should I do to get rid of this problem. Please help me in making my game playable and live as it was earlier.

In this case I think that your game might have got corrupted and you need to reinstall it. The thing here is that each and every file of the game is important and if a single file gets corrupt then it tends the user to give such error. So what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the game and the install a fresh copy of the same game from a secure source. Make sure that your system is not affected by virus before installing the original copy. I hope that reinstalling the game will definitely help you solve your problem

It seems to me that you are trying to use that particular weapon which is been locked. I mean there are some weapons which are unlock as the game progresses and the way you clear the stages. I think the weapon that you are trying to use is a part of it and it will open as you will clear the stages. So try and play as much as you can and clear the maximum round and see whether you are able to use the weapon or not. I am sure that it will prove help full to you.