Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Extra Zombie Maps

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Extra Zombie Maps

I have this game and I am now only up here to listen about the ZOMBIES. Well I have not yet tried the Zombie mode in here but will be happy to start with the same at the earliest. In addition to that I wasn’t to know how many Zombie level are dig inside this game in all. It is better to have the information for the game in advanced before moving with the same further. So I will be happy to know if there are some hidden Zombie Maps that I can have for me. Till where I know I have seen that there is one in straight in the front where I can try that and I have also heard that there is another one that is unlocked at the Main Menu. One of my friends told me that there is also a way by means of which the older version of the Zombie Maps can be played here in the Black Ops. Is it really true? Is there any special requirement that I will have to fulfill so that all maps can be unlocked? Please let me know regarding the same.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Extra Zombie Maps

Well let me tell you all there and who has no idea regarding the Zombie Maps in the Black Ops that in all there are actually 3 Zombie Maps. The first one you will be able to see it at the start of the game and that is unlocked there. You will not be required to make some extra attempts for the same. Regarding the other two you will have to unlock them by finishing the campaign. The other way is by entering the Cheat Code and that too you will be required to enter at the start menu itself. So I think that I have made it clear regarding all the Zombie Maps that this game has within.

No I do not think that there are in all three Zombies map in this game. The third map that you all are talking about is actually about the old school. There are only two Zombies map and I think that you will have to look at those on your own. The third one that has been suggested above is basically another game mode. It is an old school top down shooter map. So at the end I will say that there are only two Zombies maps in all. I have also heard that there are going to be 4 Zombie maps extra in for this game but yet I do not have much information regarding the same and will let you know if anything comes up in this topic. Well start the Zombie maps that are there in the game and we will let you know about the EXTRA ZOMBIE maps that are going to launch for this.

Let me tell you that I have some information on the EXTRA Zombie maps that is buzzing around the MARKET these days. Yes it is true that you all are going to have the 4 EXTRA ZOMBIE maps but the thing is that it is the map that is present at the World at War and for that you will have to pay them the extra amount. I am really sad that I will be required to pay an extra amount for these maps and I thought that they will provide these at free and the news has really saddened me to some extent. I will be happy if I can have the same for free and I really do not want to have that for some price. This is the news so far and I do not know what they will do for the users that have the World at War already with them.

I think that this should come to us as a free package. We have already bought the game and if there are any changes in that then they should offer the changes and the patches all at a free cost. I really think that it is unfair with the users who have already paid for the Game in advance for the World at War and now if they are asked to pay for the same on the Black Ops. Well if you at all include them then I think that the total reaches to the figure six but if you have those extra zombie maps in your game else there are only two levels that you can enjoy.

There is one more thing in addition o all the things that have been discussed so far. I have seen that there are going to be two more extra Zombie maps in addition to all that have been said above. Well the things is that it is official and if we are luck we will be able to have those two extras in the pocket by the end of the current year or at the start of the January in the next year. Hope that they will give us the same at some valuable price.