Thread: Automatic login issues in Need for speed hot pursuit

Automatic login issues in Need for speed hot pursuit

I have recently started playing the game need for speed hot pursuit with the Xbox gaming console now the thing here is that whenever I start the game it fails log in me automatically. I have made the automatic login mode enable but as this process starts it take several minutes and I end up with no connection. And if by chance the connection establishes it ends after every 10 to 20 min. I don’t know why this is happening please help me out in this case.

Re: Automatic login issues in Need for speed hot pursuit

I guess there is the problem with the modem tat you are using so what you have to do is restarting the Xbox and refresh the modem. Refreshing the modem will definitely help you to gain the automatic connection. It may happen some times that the auto login mode is disabled by mistake and you are not aware of it, so try and check whether the auto login mode is on or of it is off then make it enable.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is the problem in the Xbox live account that you must have created. I think you are not getting the access to the account that you are created and that is the reason why you are not able to login though the Xbox. So what you have to do in this case is that drop a mail to the Xbox live and let them know about the problem you are facing and inform them to check your account. I am sure that they will definitely solve the issue if it is related with the account.

It may have happen that the server is kicking you out of the list, since the speed of your internet connection is slow. In this case if the internet speed that you are getting is comparatively slow than it is hard to resist in the list the server immediately kicks you out and then take the others. You just have to ensure that you are getting the maximum speed which enable you to connect with the server as fast as possible I hope that if you will get the maximum number of speed then you issue is solved automatically.

First of all thank you for considering my issue and also for spending your vital time to give the solution. I got rid of the autologin problem by refreshing the modem but now I am not able to play the same game in the multiplayer mode. I don’t know why it is not letting me to play the game in this mode. Please help me out in this case and also let me know how to play in the multiplayer mode.

If you are not able to play in the multiplayer mode then you have to check with the internet settings. The multiplayer game is always played online and if the connection is not proper than you can’t able to access the remote server. If the speed of the internet connection is low then the server must be kicking you out of the race. So what you have to do in this case is that checks the internet settings of yours and then you also make sure that you get the maximum speed to connect the server.