Thread: How to hack the TERMINAL in the Call of Duty Black Ops

How to hack the TERMINAL in the Call of Duty Black Ops

I want to have the terminal hacked that is in the Call of Duty Black Ops. I want to have that hacked so that I enjoy the entire features that are hidden in the Game itself. Please help me having that for me. I have tried to use all the possible helps that I could bring in action but always ended up with no issues in the matter. Please help me in getting the same work in my favor. I just cannot wait please help me in hacking the terminals so that I can proceed with the game. I tried looking at the videos on the YouTube but that too did not assist me with the things that I want, I am sure that you will help me in getting the same. Also if there is anything more hidden in the game then I will be happy to know about the same.

Re: How to hack the TERMINAL in the Call of Duty Black Ops

You will just have to look at the following thread and I am sure that you will be able to have the secretes that you are talking about. The link for the thread is here: Secrets of Main Menu in Call of Duty: Black Ops. I am sure that by following the instruction that are given here in this thread you will be able to unlock the secrets that are hidden within the game itself. I was able to have the two from the secrets one Dead Ops Arcade and the second one is the Zork minigame. Well follow the steps and enjoy the two secretes there. Hope that you will enjoy the games very much.

You want to get the secrets that are in the game revealed then on the main menu you can see that you are sitting on the torture chair. In order to proceed with the situation all you will have to do is look at your hand that are tied and press the Space bar continuously (if PC ) so that you can set yourself free and if the Console version then you will have to press the left and right trigger buttons continuously. Then you will have to run to the Terminal and then you will have to press the following commands so that the SECRETS that are embedded in the Games can be revealed. Just type the codes below:
    • Type DOA for the Dead Ops Arcade game
    • Type ZORK for the Zork game
    • Type 3ARC UNLOCK so that all the campaign levels, 5 bonus Zombies level maps, and Dead Ops can be unlocked.
    • To unlock all Intel you will have to type 3ARC INTEL

I am sure that you will find the commands above useful for yourself.

Thanks a lot for helping me with the Codes and the Secretes that are present in the game itself. You all have helped me with the secrete games and now I want to have some more information in addition to all the things that have been mentioned with the terminal. I have seen that when the game is played we play as Alex Mason who is the Captain. Now I have also find some of the other characters in the game like Hudson, Weaver, etc and I want to have the password and the user name of the same and I will be really happy if you all can assist me with having the user name and the passwords of those different characters. Thanks for the list that you have presented me above but I will be lot happy if you can come up with this.
    Last edited by Maia; 18-11-2010 at 10:14 AM.

I have some more commands that can be written on the Terminal and I am sure that you will love to have them in your kitty for sure. The list is as below:
    1. DOA for the Dead Ops Arcade
    2. 3ARC INTEL will unlock all Intel in the game for viewing
    3. 3ARC UNLOCK will unlock Dead Ops Arcade and Presidential Zombie Mode
    4. who will let you know about the users who have accounts on terminal
    5. mail will help you in opening the mail folder of the present user
    6. cat will print or display the contents of a file

Hope that I added some more information in the kitty below.

Here is the list of the Characters along with their user name and there passwords and I have tried all them and I am sure that you will be able to use them as well.
    • Alex Mason : User: amason - Password: PASSWORD
    • Dr. Adrienne Smith : User: asmith - Password: ROXY
    • Bruce Harris : User: bharris - Password: GOSKINS
    • D. King : User: dking - Password: MFK
    • Frank Woods : User: fwoods - Password: PHILLY
    • Grigori "Greg" Weaver : User: gweaver - Password: GEDEON
    • Henry Kissinger : User: hkissinger
    • Joseph Bowman : User: jbowman - Password: UWD
    • J. Edgar Hoover : User: jehoover
    • President John Fitzgerald Kennedy : User: jfkennedy - Password: LANCER
    • Jason Hudson : User: jhudson - Password: BRYANT1950
    • John A. McCone : User: jmccone - Password: BERKLEY22
    • J. Turner : User: jturner - Password CONDOR75
    • William Raborn: User: wraborn - Password: BROMLOW
    • Richard Helms : User: rhelms - Password: LEROSEY

I think that the list is enough and if you want to have the USER Name and the PASSWORD for any precised one then please let me know in the next post of yours.

Thanks for the list and I am really happy to have the same in my kitty. Well I can see that you have almost covered all the characters and I am happy for the same. I actually needed to have all the characters username and password but well something is really better than nothing. Thanks for the list above and it is really awesome. It will be really kind from your side if you can provide me the full list in the next post of yours.