Thread: NFS Hot Pursuit not supporting many features

NFS Hot Pursuit not supporting many features

Friends, I like to play games on my computer. I am not a hard core gamer but I like to play it on my free times. Recently I decided to play some racing games because I was bored by playing the action games. I bought the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. It got installed without any problem but when I tried the driving force pro then I found that it was not supporting that. I also found that the steering wheel and manual transmission is also not working. I don’t know that whether problem is with the game or my system.

If there is anyone who have any idea about this or have solution for this then please post your suggestion. I will appreciate each and every suggestion. Thank you.

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit not supporting many features

If we talk about the previous NFS games then everyone knows that it was supporting the Logitech controller but now Logitech and Logitech-compatible steering wheels will not be supported by the PS3. There are many others that are using the PS3 standard controller may work but for that also you should have to test that with yours to be 100 % sure. I wish that the later they will provide the official support to the Logitech's Driving Force GT, G25 and G27 wheels.

I think that you may be right that there may be problem with your system only. You should see the minimum configuration needed to run this game and compare that with the configuration of your system. If that is possible then you can also try to run this game on any other machine, may be your friends and see whether it is running fine there or not? If that is showing no problem there then this will make sure that the problem is with your system and then you can go for the solution accordingly.

I am also having the same problem as posted above. I don’t like to play any racing game that does not support the racing wheel. This is ridiculous for me. I know that there are many people that do not have it but people who are true racing fans will more to be expected to buy the one. I am using the G27 steering wheel but it is not supported by this. I have used this wheel with NFS shift and Grantorismo Pro without any problem but this time it is failed to work. Do you have Any suggestion for this? If yes then please share that with us so that it would be helpful for us.

According to me, if there is no manual transmission then I don’t that there is need for the steering wheel. I also like o play the NFS specially the Hot Pursuit and in my case also this is not working. This is like the NFS is not going reverse to its ancestry after all. . I was actually looking ahead to receiving this but for the time I may now get GT in its place and stay for this to go down in price.

Have you checked for the setting of that? If not then please check that. I think that you may have changed some settings in that which is creating the issues like that. If you found the one then change that accordingly and if you are not able to recognize that setting the n you can set it for the default. Search for the default setting option. Select and apply that and this will reset all the settings as the default settings and may solve the problem for you.