Thread: Online cd key for need for speed most wanted

Online cd key for need for speed most wanted

Guys I have the some issues! Actually when I attempt to connect online on nfs most wanted it inquires me to validate my cd key! I do it but is says that the key is incorrect or somebody else is making use of it! Perhaps it is for the reason that the key is not mine because I lost it and found on the net! On the other hand I have the ORIGINAL cd and case but I lost original the key! I wish to identify if there is a way to locate it! On the nfs most wanted cd there are a number of numbers on both sides! So could those numbers help me to discover my key please?

Re: Online cd key for need for speed most wanted

Do not attempt to make use of a key from the net! What you require to do is to contact the ea support team along with your difficulty. They are the simply ones who are able to help you with your crisis. Do it by using the similar e-mail account you used for registering the game. If you no longer have the password for that e-mail account either, then you are totally out of luck and you will require buying an additional copy of the game. Luckily you should be able to obtain one more copy for 10 bucks or so these days.

For the people having this subject, there is only ONE thing you are able to do. Contact electronic art like others Said. It is against the law to have that copy of the game from the net, if not you have a suitable CD-Key. If you have a proof of pay for, I am sure EA will provide you a original Valid CD-Key. I have seen people do it. If you do not get a new Key from EA, You have to un-install that copy of the game. Happy (LEGAL) Gaming!

Guys I also want to play the NFS Most Wanted but in this the main problem is that I am not able to get the real cd key. For the reason behind this is that I have lost my original CD key. I am very affectionate of playing nfs so am I able to play it online without any cd key? So if you guys have any idea related to this then please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Regarding this I have one solution for you but it will work for you only if you have the buying proof for this game. Regarding this first you visit the EA.com and in that choose the support part and there you just put your purchasing proof. And from there click on to the "Email us" link and give them with the email address you used when you registered the game. They will be able to get back that information for you.