Thread: NFS Hot Pursuit: No manual transmission in game setting

NFS Hot Pursuit: No manual transmission in game setting

I am having one issue with the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit which is recently released and i wanted to know is there any manual transmission setting available on the game. As i have purchased the DVD of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit and installed the same into the system of mine but while i am into the main menu, i am unable to find the Manual Transmission. Does any one know about the manual transmission. If so then please let me know so that i can play the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: NFS Hot Pursuit: No manual transmission in game setting

I think this one is not having the manual transmission as the older version of the NFS are having. As i have gone through the same and come to know that this is not having the knowledge regarding the same. I have gone through the same and let me tell you that i did not found the manual transmission too. Hope that some one from EA is having eyes on same and will release the solution for same.

If you are unable to get the reply for same and wanted to know more about it then i will advise you to contact the Developer of the game who can only help you with the available solution of the same. You can also ask your query on EA forum where developer are giving the solution for all the problem related to the EA games. So if you can the go through the same and see whether you are getting any solution for same or not. Need for Speed World Best in Class combines action racing game with an unprecedented social experience. Players can compete against their friends, family or choose from thousands of top ranked players in massive online battles and police employment challenge through 150 miles of expansive open world

This is the really nice game with the good graphic quality. Previous all version of the Need For Speed are not that interesting and i am not liking to play the same. But as it is launched yesterday and the new bug is seen. It if it s a bug then i think that EA sports has to take care of it and release the patch which will fix the issue. This represents a rarity in most 20-year history of the Need for Speed franchise that most releases of the game saw the PC platform for a demo version.

The only recent game speed need that has not been a demo for Need for Speed Undercover, which has not had a press demonstration for one of its versions. Meanwhile, the full PC version of Need For Speed Hot Pursuit is released.