Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

COD: Black Ops Mouse Smoothing

Video Games

Old 16-11-2010

COD: Black Ops Mouse Smoothing

I am very much surprised as there is no other thread discussing about this issue except few couple of threads. Has anybody noticed the horrible mouse smoothing in the Call Of Duty: Black Ops? Is there anyway by which I can disable this mouse smoothing? Please help me to get rid of these as it has became very much annoying for me to use my mouse with this much smoothing.

Old 16-11-2010

Re: COD: Black Ops Mouse Smoothing

I agree this as this mouse smooth is bit extra smooth which makes it hard to play this game with the ease. I mean to say even small mouse moving makes it moving so smooth that I have never used my mouse in such a way. Is there anybody who have decreased this mouse smoothing? I have searched about it a lot but have not found anything yet.
Old 16-11-2010

I guess if you are not able to disable the mouse smoothing from the game then I guess it would be helping you to decreasing the mouse sensitivity of your Windows system which ultimately makes your mouse smoothness weak while playing the game. This is just my guess as I have never played this game nor I have seen any mouse smoothness.
Old 16-11-2010

For decreasing the mouse sensitivity on the Windows operating system you need to go to the start button where you will be having the Control Panel, So double click on it. Here you must be a separate icon for the mouse which will let you change the settings for your mouse. Here you can change the settings for the mouse which also contains the sensitivity.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , ,