Thread: Suggest me any game similar to Indigo prophecy

Suggest me any game similar to Indigo prophecy

For the time being I am playing many games but getting bored from them. After that I have tried Indigo prophecy I am playing this game from last three months. But the game has really a good supernatural storyline as the plot develops, make split-second decisions, question to the witnesses and many more. Each conclusion changes its future actions and scenes. But everybody knows that playing only one game time to time whether it has good features and many more things to it but you will get bored from it. So please is there anyone who can suggest me any game like indigo prophecy. Like the finale material on how u play and what you perform. Thanks in advance for the better suggestion.

Re: Suggest me any game similar to Indigo prophecy

I have played a game called Dreamfall the longest journey which really has an real supernatural storyline and all the feature you want to have in the game which you want to play. It is about Zoë Castillo who get caught up in a scheme that extent similar worlds and hundreds of years. Something is upsetting our world: static intrusion disturbs technology, and it appears to be connected to a ghostly occurrence seen only by a hardly anyone a company inhabiting a black quarters in a cold countryside. As Zoë begins her hunt for a lost friend, she find out that there is a supernatural world at the back of our personal and the hunt is now on for the single personality who might assist Zoë untangle the unsafe web she has turn into entangled in. So I would like suggest you to play a trail version of this I think you will like it very much. I am playing it with having a great fun and adventures of action.

I would like to recommend you to go with the heavy rain if you have a play station. I am playing this game on my play station. What's actually attractive is that Heavy Rain handle to forever stay you on your toes, and if you don't give concentration and be yourself cool, you'll give for it. There are battle series that take place when you slightest anticipate them, and if you're not prepared, you might "fail" them. In other cases, the contrary is true: actions can take place very fast and your gut nature may be to respond to them, when the finest choice may have been to stay for a better chance. The first occasion this last small piece happened to me, I had to discontinue playing for a small and suppose about what I'd complete and what the penalty would wind up being. I think you will like it. Try this game.

As you need the which would be similar to the indigo prophecy then I think you should go with the Syberia 1 and 2 are real charms with superb graphics, storyline and outstanding characters; one more great adventure with huge cut pictures, high-quality voice acting, graphics, interface and plot which give details of like a motion picture is "Broken Sword: the Sleeping Dragon. I think you will like this game so go with this one.

I have a bundle of recollections of the Chicago land Electronics Boutique I repeated, but one of my fondest engage was Shadow of Destiny, an escapade game that come to the PlayStation 2. Through my gorgeous PS2 a plain five months old, Shadow of Destiny's time roaming story offered a bouquet of dissimilar endings that portray me in and direct to me preordering the game. I played from side to side and every ending of the game, appreciated it, and finally traded it back in to the similar Electronics Boutique I purchased it from months later. So I would like to recommend this game which I think is similar to indigo prophecy.

Shenmue II is a 2001 escapade game for the Dreamcast and Xbox. It is the follow-up to Shenmue. Shenmue II starts shortly following the first payment finished. While Shenmue tell the tale of the initial chapter of the story, the next game advises the tale of the third, fourth, and fifth episodes. The second episode occurs among Shenmue and Shenmue II throughout Ryo Hazuki's trip starting Yokosuka to Hong Kong and is referred to throughout the commencement of the game. It is accessible as a comic book as an additional in the Xbox edition of the game. Shenmue II skin texture game play alike to that of its forerunner, Shenmue; however, there are a lot of flourishes and alteration, and many admirer believe it to be a totally dissimilar familiarity.