Thread: Call Of Duty Black Ops Transmission error

Call Of Duty Black Ops Transmission error

I am having an issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops which is not working with the system of mine. While i was playing the game at that time i am getting kicked off to main menu due to error. It shows the "Disconnected due to Transmission Error" and go directly to the main menu during gameplay.

I have been playing the game in server with the friends of mine but no one else got this issue i am the only one who is facing this issue. Does any one else gone through the same issue. If so then please let me know what step have you taken to resolve the same. I need to play the Call Of Duty Black Ops as i liked it much and don't want to be audience. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops Transmission error

As you are the only one who got disconnected from the server, it seems that this is because your internet connectivity is not working properly and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I will advise you to check for the internet connectivity which might be fluctuating and dropping the connection while you are connected to the Call Of Duty Black Ops server. You can contact your service provider and ask them for the better connectivity. Other possibility behind this error might be Windows Firewall. It would be possible that the Firewall is blocking the connection with the server and that is why you got disconnected from the server. I will suggest you to disable the Firewall and then check whether this is working with the same or not. If this is not working with the issue of mine

Also if you are running any kind of the Security program like antivirus, antimalware then it is suggested to disable all of them and then play the game to check whether getting the same error or not. This is what i can advise you to work with the issue and hoping that this will help you to resolve the issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops.

Call of Duty: Black Ops has been one of the most anticipated of the year, promising to follow the footsteps of the great success of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 last year. After its launch earlier this week, players were surprised to see that the game had waited impatiently had enough failures, not just the PC version, as indicated by the dozens of comments that we received yesterday, but also on the PlayStation 3, as seen in various issues in the Forum Treyarch.

According to members of the Forum, the PlayStation 3 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops has several problems with the frame rate, stops, locks and other options that do not work as they should.

Reported Error

• Invite The Party system is not working, unable to join friends even with public demand
    • Standings killings does not read good
    • Problems with the frame rate, which affect the game
    • Theater Mode not working properly
    • Re-updates, problems upgrading enemies near the smaller maps
    • The game crashes PS3 console
    • Choice of Party "Leave party with" not working properly
    • The search option does not work Locale Search
    • The microphone is not in the lobby
    • The error "Disconnected due to transmission errors" appears after a few games

After the controversy dedicated servers away from Modern Warfare 2 who did well on some stupid PC gamers, Treyarch , which developed the new Call of Duty , has already announced that they would be back on Black Ops (dedicated servers).

In other words, yes, we can make its own servers, but through the service Gameservers, which is naturally pays some amount euros per month (Discount for 3, 6, 12 months) for servers with ranking and a maximum of 18 players and 0.79 euros per month per player (maximum 24) for a dedicated server without a rating. Oh, and if you want to take this opportunity to have the support of voice, hosting a TeamSpeak channel in addition is also possible, subject to a surcharge depending on the number of players that will accommodate, normal.

But beware that Treyarch will host its own servers of course that will, themselves, totally free, of course. But if you want to host your own server, it will rent it from Gameservers.

The first patch for Call of Duty Black Ops is to come - and this week. Despite the good ratings the shooter from Treyarch still some shortcomings remain. Forums are full of problem reports and a few improvements it will naturally give. The developers have now released a first list of things that should be dealt with at any rate in the first patch. Accordingly, you will get the so-called GPU-Hitching wide range of graphics cards under control, update the server browser, and make improvements Quick Match accessions. In addition, members of an Error in zombie-mode with the new patch of the past. The planned changes were announced to the official Black Ops forum.

The hotfix from last week already solved the performance problems that had the game to release and resolve the problems with the multiplayer servers.

After Call of Duty 2 last year dedicated server did not support, community was the joy in the PC great that this year in Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to change again. Cesar Stastny has, among other things, development director for the PC version of the game, further details divulged now, the joy this little murky one probably should. Because the thing with the dedicated server has a great hook.

Activision is one that is gameservers.com exclusive agreement entered into with, after gameservers.com the only provider of dedicated server will be such. We can thus ensure that each of our dedicated servers hardware with great infrastructure with great bandwidth running to be first class in addition. We can certainly also be that help us become integrity of the title that is. True In one would like to own, operate it in the server be a situation Ranked or Unranked servers at a great price of gameservers.com to get everybody. I know this much about the same hope this will help you to know more about the same.