Thread: Black Ops Remove Avira antivirus and cure all problems

Black Ops Remove Avira antivirus and cure all problems

I am having one experience which i need to share with the all. I am having lots of problem with the Call Of Duty Black Ops which is not working with the multiplayer game. The game always crashes while playing on the server and giving the error with the DirectX.

I have tried a lot solution for same which i got from Google but nothing working with the issue. Finally i have remove the Avira Antivirus program from my system and after that when i started paying the Call Of Duty Black Ops, I am not more getting the issue of crashing. Now i can easily play the game on Multplayer server.

So sharing the experience with all of you hopping that if you are also getting the problem then it is better to remove the Avirta if you are running and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.

Re: Black Ops Remove Avira antivirus and cure all problems

I don't think so that this is the issue with the Antivirus which you are getting. It might be possible that real time scanning enabled in your Avira Antivirus and that is why you are getting the issue with same. Instead of removing the Antivirus i will advise you to disable the real time scanning and see whether it is working with the same. While searching for the issue with the game on internet come to know that the Call Of Duty Black Ops is already tested with lost of Antivirus and is not having the issue with the same. It seems crashing problem is caused by some other issue. But anyways if you got your game working but this way then it is well and good for you.

I am having the same issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops where i have tried to remove the Avira but it does not work for me. My game stutter not only after a couple of minutes. Especially at the beginning or something is recharged. There is a bug in the game in which (even with such a strong CPU) load for 5 minutes without a reason goes up to 100%. Just wait. Hab's will also play but not yet started. Google times for 'black ops bug "Aussderdem are today's CPUs usually not at the performance limits, they will be wiped out major slow RAM (do not get data fast enough) FSB, etc. If any one is using the antivirus program other then Avira and getting the same issue then what would be the reason for same.

Most of the people on net are getting same issue but none of then are getting solution for same. I think this is the bug from the Call Of Duty and i am waiting for the Patch to resolve the issue with the same. If any one is having the any new regarding the release of the new patch then please let me know about the same.

You begin a new patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops for PC. Recently, many users have reported problems playing a few sessions on your computer. After many complaints come just from hardcore players, the Treyarch has released a nice patch, created specifically to solve problems in game.
    The negativity surfaced in Call of Duty were mainly related to memory management by the software. This was under heavy traffic delays during the gamaplay carrying a disadvantage visible to all players connected at that same moment.

Also some details on the multiplayer side. The developers have tested the patch and have found that the problem has been resolved even the individual. Try it and let us know how it continues.

In the meantime, I leave you with a very interesting video!

Call of Duty: Black Ops is struggling just to the PS3 with minor problems, because they contain numerous bugs to. Among other reported Black Ops players that start from the shooter war and produced a freeze and the console by hand from scratch. Similarly, were "leaving group" it dips in frame rate and problems with the function in multiplayer mode. In the report in the User Forum Call of Duty: Black Ops .

About the News Service Twitter.com gave Treyarch community manager Josh Olin now known that one of the problems accepting and already the first patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops is working in. This should appear for both PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as for the PC version of Black Ops. For more details, the problems to be solved first, Olin was not known.

From this week among those who have Black ops, but can not play. Neither SP nor MP. Since I follow almost every topic or response, which could provide an answer. (Even though my PC supposedly with the processor fails, I raised the same mistakes in different themes.)

Now I have the theme "DirectX" read carefully, that the uninstall of an anti-virus software could bring something. At the moment this is the most promising tip. (If we assume that changes in the near future a patch that.)

Unfortunately, many people share in the experience not the system by which they gamble Black ops. So at what the system brings to uninstall something.
    I for one can only say that it only disable does not work. Ans Uninstall I dare not currently ran.

I would like to have this week installed so much stuff for the game and uninstalled, I do not even have needlessly More chaos on my PC. At the moment I have only seen responses that have installed an Intel processor.
    I would imagine that appears in more accurate detail of the systems, a better overall picture.

Above all, it could also be helpful, from which system or operating system makes absolutely no sense, Antivir to remove unnecessary.

Finally, these particulars for the new ones, who buy the game until much later, be very useful.