Thread: COD: Black Ops Connection Interrupted

COD: Black Ops Connection Interrupted

I have recently installed the Call Of Duty: Black Ops on my Widows XP operating system and I want to play this game but there is one error which has made me going crazy. Actually when I am trying to connect then it shows me Connection Interrupted and it starts again searching for the same. And after this error comes, My internet connection too gets disturbed and I have to re-enable it which makes it normal.

Re: COD: Black Ops Connection Interrupted

This Connection Interrupted problem of the Call Of Duty: Black Ops is very much known issue and has been solved from many days. Actually you just need to make some changes in the settings which helps you to get rid of such errors. Go to the Settings and then Multiplayer. Here you have to disable the Allow Downloading or switch it OFF. Now Run steam on low process priority and Black Ops on high on high process priority.

I have solved this error by the way you have suggested me but there is one more thing which annoys me when I play this game. Lagging, Most common problem while playing the high graphical game online. Now what could be the reason behind this lagging issue as I have seen such lagging while playing this alone on my system. Please help me to play this game without lagging online as well.

It could be your internet connection which might be causing in the lagging while you play this game online. I suggest you to check that your internet connection is uninterrupted and not getting disconnected frequently. Actually even a fluctuation in an internet connection makes your game lagging while playing it. So your internet connections is the basic requirement to play the online games. It should fast enough to play such high graphical games.

Type of router is also the main thing when you play online games. Actually there are many routers which does not do port forwarding so properly that they gets failed into it and hence your game lags or it might disconnect you with the game server. I suggest you check that your router if forwarding the port properly or not. If not then clear this issue first and then try connecting with the game server.