Thread: Black Ops Multiplayer Server Browser Doesn't Work

Black Ops Multiplayer Server Browser Doesn't Work

I am having one issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops whose Multiplayer Server browser is not working. I have installed the game properly and game working fine in single mode but when i get into the Multiplayer server browser and trying to join any server then it is not responding. It remains in same state. I have disconnected from server and connected again but still unable to join any server. So if any one out there is having the solution for same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Black Ops Multiplayer Server Browser Doesn't Work

I have searched on Internet and come to know that most of the people on the Internet are getting this problem but no one is having the solution for same. It seems that this is the bug of the Call of Duty Black Ops which is causing the issue. I think Activision has to take care of the issue and resolve the same as soon as possible.

If you are also having the problem with the joining the server then it is advisable to report the same to Activision which might force them to resolve the issue. I think Activision is trying to fix the error and it might be possible that we will get the solution for same in next release of the patch. Till that time we can only wait for same and keep trying to connect to server. `

First let me know whether you have tried uninstallation and installation of the Call Of Duty Black Ops? If not then first uninstall the game and then install the same again and see whether you are getting it work or not. As for me it seems to be the issue with the game installation which might got corrupted and need to be fix. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work after the reinstallation or not. Also install the latest patch for the same and run the same. Hope this will work with the issue with the multiplayer browser. I will also suggest you to go with the below given link which might help you with the same.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Problem

Black ops is having new, completely redesigned server browser. Infinity Ward was once the oh-so-bad server browser as a reason for the hated in the most of the community, claiming that the server browser is inflexible, then Treyarch proves that it is also nice and easy going.

The new server browser is positively clear and flexible. The filters were unimpressive in a fast for beginners to seeing hidden menu, they appear beneath the server list (whether it be here, however, extra clicked on "filters" must go out from the screenshot not). The server list itself can be used as the server name or sort alphabetically, for example, using the ping ascending / descending order.

What is new is the really extremely practical choice of server-Art: Now the server for Ranked and Unranked servers, and Wager matches be viewed separately. Another handy feature is the preview of the current map that is displayed at mouseover on the server record.

Thus, in the official Steam forums as well as many other community forums discussing whether anyone could play multiplayer game lag-free one. So far seems to be a lot of players did not succeed. Our editors received several e-mails from concerned players.

As you can see the conversations of the players, the server browser to "Call of Duty: Black Ops" While on many servers with a ping of 20 milliseconds, but the games are not yet playable. In the duels, the delay (lag) so high that no reasonable actions are possible.

The communication between the CoD and Steam servers appears to be operating correctly. Often appears in the match statistics no player names, as this has not yet been transferred.

All these problems can be attributed to the busy server back. For publishers Activision is a fool, because it could be expected with such a rush and it is not the first time that such a coveted title was published.

The first patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops is now available for download. The update will especially dual-and quad-core processors for improved performance in multiplayer mode. The Call of Duty: Black Ops patch is downloaded and installed automatically when you start Steam next time. Just yesterday, Treyarch announced that they would take care of the PC problems.

Also, the stuttering in the single player mode would be taken care of. When would expect, but here with improvement, is unclear. This, many players report from stuttering. This happens, for example, if the CPU or GPU, not the requested process can handle. Steam, so much has already been found, is not responsible for this problem. Do you have experience with the first patch made? Let us know via comments. In the article Call of Duty: Black Ops Video Tuning learn the way, as you most of your game out tickle it and options for a very good frame rate ensure that render. What are your experiences with your patch? Write your thoughts as comments or in our survey with!