Thread: Best PC game of 2010

Best PC game of 2010

Hey guys here I am in little bit of confusion that is why I need your quick help. Actually I want to know that which one is the best game in this year I mean in 2010 year. I have asked this so many but I want perfect solution for this. According to the most of the people I want to know that which the best game is in this year. According to me I like Max Payne most, although that’s what I am for myself looking forward to playing, rather than what might be huge this year. So please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Best PC game of 2010

I cannot say from Starcraft 2, BattleField BadCompany 2 , Mass Effect 2. The history of starcraft 2 is spectacular, and that it is a RTS. If Mass Effect had multi, I would probably be with ME. Still lack a full term as well, so we will see later. I do not think Diablo 3 comes out this year, but if it comes, is likely to take all the applause.

The Diablo 3 is NOT coming out this year. I also want to wait for years, but if I have to say something now obviously StarCraft II and Bad Company 2, I am playing and it is a bomb. When you leave the Diablo 3 obviously going to take all the prizes, whether good or crap, for one already have the vote for next year. So regarding this I know only this much so I hope it will help you.

I played Scar Craft2 is almost the same as in the first. Barbara ME2 history greatly improved from the first. Excellent AC2 never get tired of playing again and again. MW2 I like this game most. Singularity far the best game I played last. And except these if you want some other name so in my opinion it would be GTA i.e. grand theft auto. So these are the games which I know and these lists are in point of me.

I have to the Call of Duty did not get more chips. In point of me the ultimate good one that is the Mafia War. And also it is more and more arcade. In Mafia War2 dedicate all I do is run with the touch knife, commando, the perk to go fast and not obtain tired of running. The truth will not get many chips. That looks good is the AC3 and I am not saying this from myself. I got this from one of the official website so I think it will help you in order to fix your query.