Thread: call of duty black ops - d3dx9_49.dll is missing

ohmy call of duty black ops - d3dx9_49.dll is missing

after i have installed blackops on pc it comes up and says d3dx9_49.dll is missing any one hav this file and able to send it to me ta

Re: call of duty black ops - d3dx9_49.dll is missing

You just need to install the latest version of directx sdk on your pc and then you would be able to play this game without any issues. You can get the updated version of directx sdk directly from official microsoft website. Either ways, you can also read and solve your issues incase if you are facing more problems from here - d3dx9_43.dll error with Call of Duty Black ops game

D3dx9_40.dll is a DirectX file. If you are getting this error that means DirectX in your system is damage or corrupted. You will need to re-install the same to fix the issue. You can find the setup from official website. Most of the time the problem is resolved just by restarting the pc. But if not then you can go with manual setup. To get more stable output you have to first completely wipe out DirectX. You will need uninstall it properly so that the new setup is not affected by damage file. Then you can run the setup over existing one. This will be enough to fix the issue.

I had used DirectX uninstaller for that. I was also facing a similar problem long back. My games where crashing. I was trying to play Battlefield. Whenever I launch the game it crash by giving a DirectX error on the desktop. Later on I had ran the uninstaller software. It easily wiped out all pending file. There is a registry fix also available for the same. But I am not really sure whether it works for dll damage or not. You just have to replace the version value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectX. Better go with new setup. This will be more stable.

Exclamation Re: call of duty black ops - d3dx9_49.dll is missing

it simple you need to go to windows system32 and find any dx file on last place similar with d3dx.... and rename it for your missing file.also create a backup file.i run assasian creed brotherhood with it.it worked for me