I just got a newer version of Crysis Warhead 64-bit for my Windows 7 operating system. I am a great fan of this game and had previously used 34-bit version of this game. The game has been developed in 2004 but still cannot run on Very High Max 16QxAA and 1920x1080 resolution and had to get more then 20fps.
And also the below given are my system specifications:
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Build 7600
- Bloomfield Intel Core i7 920 2.7ghz quad core CPU
- EVGA Nvidia GTX 295 GPU (896 MBx2)
- Asus Rampage II Extreme Motherboard
- 6 GB Corsair XMS 3 tri-channel 1333MHz RAM and overclocking has been done on it.
- HAF 932 Central Processing Unit with about 6 fans.
- Seagate 7200RPM Hard-drive with 32MB of Cache.
How can I increase the rate of fps as I have tried many ways of doing it but all in vain.