Thread: ATI HDMI Audio Driver Not Working For Assassin's Creed

ATI HDMI Audio Driver Not Working For Assassin's Creed

I am a crazy fan of using the Assassin creed since when the game has been launched. And it was working properly since then but I dont know what happened to it recently.I am facing a sound problem with Assassin's Creed for PC. Although this problems have been faced earlier by many peoples but this one is different than the missing voices that others experience. And when the sound comes it works properly and when it is not it is completely gone.It has happened that when I load the game, no sound is there but then when I quit and then again reload then I have the sound and when Sometimes, I do the same, but have no sound after restarting the program several times. And recently I had installed the game,also I am having onboard Radeon HD 3300 128mb graphics, but this also did not work and then I tried with HIS Radeon HD 4670 512mb. Also recently when I installed the graphics card, I had also installed the latest ATI HDMI audio drivers too. But because of the installation of the audio driver it has stopped completely from working. Please tell me the solution for this and how my sound files starts working properly.

Re: ATI HDMI Audio Driver Not Working For Assassin's Creed

The optional solution is that you have to go in the control panel option and in that you got to check out the details of the audio drivers and then click on to the advanced-turn audio and then in to the accelerator to minimum and also make a note that this setting is only for the Assassin creed game and not for any other games. If your using it for any other game then it will only worsen the sound condition of the game.

You can also try it with by re-installing the Audio driver again of the ATI and see whether it is working properly for you. And also see the sound driver of the DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 is a more compatible sound driver for the Assassin creed games. And you can also get the sound drive installed from the official site of the ATI Cataylst and downland it for the playing of the games. Also see the compatible of Sound drive and see whether it supports the games functionality.

Hey got it fixed but also I wanted to get the reviews of this game because I have stared using the newer version this game recently with the use of the graphic card of the NVidia and has been awesome from it, but I wanted some more reviews of this game. Because the game which I have played is not so impressive and I wanted to get more views for this game as the same views are being shared by all the peoples. Because I have been dealing with the hardware issues more recently by using this game and is requiring me to supply the kind of hardware that supports this game.

As per the game it is amazing though looking from a story line perspective. And the idea of an Assassin who takes on the Crusaders is a good one. It has some of the brilliant idea, and I think they did a good job by creating this game. But it is my personal feel that the scientific aspect of it is far better fetched. And also I think that Ubisoft will take a lot from this game,and will take all the pros and cons of such games and will put it all together, and then try and make the sequel to it, which will create a grand picture of the game in the peoples mind. The game is just a kind of Splinter Cell flick. And also I recall the first in the series was good, but could be improved upon. And I think Assassin's Creed is going to be similar to that series, which will allow you to learn from your mistakes and than designing a sequel that will be fantastic.

If you have seen the above specification you can also try out with the detailed check-up, that you can also get it by browsing you can get the details of the drivers that are supporting the game. And also the Assasin creed is a type of game that requires a genuine hardware requirements that is different from other games. And also you can get the user manual from the retailers from where you have got the game and also the software specification from the game support itself where they will tell you the preferred devices that will support the better functioning of the game.