Thread: What is new in the Black Ops Wii?

What is new in the Black Ops Wii?

Well I have seen some of the notes and the comments on the Call of Duty being played on the Xbox and the PC but I have seriously been not able to see anything that states regarding the Wii. Well I will be happy to hear if someone has experienced anything new here on this. Well I have the game with me and I use the PC for the same and will be happy to know if there is anything new that can be seen on the Wii itself. Well the game was running well on the PC and I will be happy to hear something interesting in the Wii.

Re: What is new in the Black Ops Wii?

Well if at you have the PC and you are happy with that then I would suggest you that it is best thing so far. Well I have seen some of the screen shots that were from the Wii and I have found that the screenshots were really horrible or I would say that they were pathetic. I would suggest you to stick to the PC version if at all you have the specifications to run the same. The screen shots really say how old the Wii is and by using Wii you will see how limited the Wii hardware is.

I do not think that Wii has brought anything new to the Call of Duty. All I can see is that the game is altogether same. In addition to that I would also like to say that what RyanInt has said is also true. I have seen that the Wii is struggling with the new release of the Call of Duty. I think that the features of the games are really hard for them to handle. Also in addition to that I have also seen that the Gaming PC is also finding it difficult to play where it is able to meet the minimum requirement. I would suggest you to be with the PC and not to turn to the Wii at all.

I have just got the review of the game in my hand and I was able to find that the Game is really working nice on the Wii. I have also seen the screen shots of the game that was played on the Wii and I think that they are awesome. Well I would have tried uploading the same here but the thing is that I do not have the same here with me. I will upload the same here if I will get the chance. Well in addition to that I will be happy if at all RyanInt can upload the same here. Well I love the Wii and I think that it will come up with lots of ease and controllability for the users. With the Wii you will be able to experience the same as that you would have experienced with the Xbox. Really wii can be a competitor for the Xbox and the gaming PC.

I do not know what RockOn is talking about. I have my friends in there and they have told me that playing the game on top of the Xbox is really going to take toll on us. Hey have told me that there are some serious issues with the Graphics when it comes to play the game on the Wii. I am of the opinion that this game really cannot have the Wii for it to play, and hence I would suggest you to look for some other thing. I think that instead of the Wii the other better option will be going with the Golden Eye. I am of the opinion that this game will really play better when compared with Wii.

I want to see the video if at all it is possible. I want to look it myself and see which on e is better. It will be really nice if you can have the video for me that compare the Wii version of the game and the 360/PC/PS3 version of the game. It will be really interesting to see this happening here. Also it will be really and evidence for all of them who are looking for the conclusion on the same. Hope that you will be able to have the videos for us on the faster rate. I have the video on the Golden Eye and I think that it is looking pretty there. Will also upload the video as soon as you all will come up with the same.