Thread: Multiplayer without Teamplay in Call of Duty Black Ops

Multiplayer without Teamplay in Call of Duty Black Ops

I have this issue with me. I have made the title to speak the problem that I am facing. I have some of my friends with me and the thing is that we usually play in the CLAN. Well I think you all are aware of the term CLAN. Now the thing is that when I try to play with the game on the servers, I have seen that the Game does not allow us to make choice of the team that we all actually want. It just puts us in the random teams and then asks us to commence the play. Now I really do not like to play in the opposite teams of my friends. We all usually do not like that. I want to have the solution for the same and will be a lot happy if the solution can flow in quickly. I also want to know if this is the nature of this game or there is really some thing that can be done, so that the issue can be tackled, or is it that this game is going to treat me in the same manner.

Re: Multiplayer without Teamplay in Call of Duty Black Ops

Well I am also with the same issue. I think that we will have to inform regarding the same to the Call of Duty so that they can look in that matter. Really guys this is really frustrating. I have seen that the issue is exactly the same. Well I do not play in clans but I worried about the team selection. It just does not give me the option. I am really of the opinion that there is something wrong with the game from their side and they will have to look after that. I will have to look into this closely and if I will get anything useful I will report about the same soon.

I am also equally surprised with this issue. This is really ridiculous. I have played the MW2 and I have seen that there we were able to start the party and begin the work. Well I have also my friends and I also hate a lot to play against them. In the MW2 it used to put us in the single team, but I think that here the Black Ops simply misses this feature. Well I am also of the opinion that there might be something wrong that we may be doing because I do not think that the COD would have miss on such a vital feature. How can they miss on this and if they have really missed then I think that no one will be able to play the clan wars. Well in addition to that I would suggest you to see if you can select the team in the private matches, well I have not tried it yet but would like to see if at all you can have that in your pocket.

I have also seen this issue bothering me a lot. I have seen that the game just does not allow me to join with my teammates. I would really be happy if at all you all can suggest me some kind of party maker or some kind of party system that can help us in making the party and then beginning with the game. I really think that this feature should be there in this game or else I think that this game has saddened a bunch of users. I would really expect the solution to come as fast as possible.

Well I do not know if this at all is going to work in the manner that you want but I have a better suggestion for you. I would simply suggest you to enter the game. Well I am sure that you will have no trouble in entering the game. After you do this successfully then I would like you send the invitation to your friends with whom you want to enjoy the game. I think by doing this you will be able to see your friends in your list. Well that is way that is usually done so that we can have the game going and I think that this must be the way here too. Well try this on your system and then let me know if at all you were able to see that happening in your case. Well hope that this time you will have your friends on your side.

I think that there is some issue at the server and for sure the people from the Call of Duty will be looking at that. I would simply suggest you to wait for the server to free up a little. Well to tell you on the release there were around 2.9 million users there on the server and were desperate to try the game. Well today also I can see that there are many more and hence I think that you are not able to get what you want from them. Well I am of the opinion that they are not missing this feature at all. Well only suggestion from my side will be to wait for a while and see if the server latter allows you to do what you are searching for.

I am also in complete agreement with what Adamaris has suggested. I was on the XBOX last night and I have seen that we are usually kicked off from the server whenever we try to get the access to the game. Well that was the clear case of the server load and I think that you will have to be careful for the same. The kicks off can itself explain how busy the server is. So I think that it will be really great if we can wait for the servers to free up a little. In support of my word I have a thread that can explain the problem of the severs in a much better manner. Please have a look at that too: Xbox server problems on Call of Duty: Black Ops