Thread: Secrets of Main Menu in Call of Duty: Black Ops

Secrets of Main Menu in Call of Duty: Black Ops

I have heard a lot about this new release of the Call of Duty Black Ops and at the same time I have also heard that this time it has some of the secretes embedded in it. Well I really have no idea about the same but would be really happy if some one can help me in finding what the secrets are actually and where are they exactly present. I want to have my hands on those hidden stuffs in the games. Well will be happy if someone can make the suggestions on this topic at a faster rate. I have heard that there are some secretes at the Main Screen and will be happy to have them unlocked. Please guys I cannot wait more and I really want to know how I can see them on the screen.

Re: Secrets of Main Menu in Call of Duty: Black Ops

I have also heard a lot about the secrets and this time I have seen that this secrete has captured the market more than the game itself. Well I have seen that this is done for the very first time from the Call of Duty. I am also under the impression that it might happen that there can be more secretes under here. Well I have come to know that there is something called as easter eggs but I would also love to know if there are anything in extra to it. In addition to that it will be nice if you can tell me the problems that this game has. Regarding the secretes I have just heard that there is something like that but I do not know how I can unlock the same. Well hope that you will come with the way soon.

Why not I have also seen the secrete roaming in the market with this game. Well the secrete is just placed in front of you. All you have to do is have a closer look at the Main Screen. Well this secrete is just a tiny level that is embedded in the Main Screen, which is the idea of the Nifty. Well the only secrete that is embedded here is Dead Ops Arcade and Zork. Well for that you will have to reach the quasi-medical / brainwashing experiment so that you can try unlocking the game. Be there and then let me know about your arrival and then I will guide you to unlock the same. Do post and then I will make the detailed post regarding unlocking the secretes of the game.

When you will be in the quasi-medical / brainwashing experiment you will be able to hear a Jigsaw-like voice that will be firing some questions. All you have to do is look at the lap of yours and you will see that your hands are tied up there. Pull the right trigger and you will be able to see that the right hand flexes up then do the same for the right hand and after that do the same things in successions. After some try you will be able to see your self free. After that you will be able to roam in the on the room and then in a corner you will be able to see a console. There you will be required to hit the onscreen button so that the terminal prompt can be loaded. In that console you will be required to type zork and you will be able to play the full version of Infocom's Zork. Hope that you will find that up to your business. Also let me know if you enjoyed the same on your system.

In all I was able to discover that there are basically two secretes that are available and I think that AZUL has explained you the procedure for getting the ZORK but the other one is Dead Ops Arcade and I think that you should have a try for the same. Well the procedure is entirely the same. You will have to free yourself and then you will have to run to the Computer console in the corner. In the terminal you will be required to type doa so that the Dead Ops Arcade can be loaded in here. Well I think that this is simply great and would really love to have the same on my side. Enjoy the two secrets that have come up till and I think that there are many more in the row to turn up for the same.

You had asked in addition to the secretes in the game regarding the issues that this games has then I have the perfect thing for you. Just have a look at the following threads that hold the key for the issues that are present in the game here. Well in the following threads there is the discussion as well as some solutions that can be tried if at all you find that while playing. Well the links for the threads goes here: Issues with the Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Black Ops game won’t load to menu screen. In addition to that I would also like you to see for the guidance that has been presented below for the Multiplayer Mode of the game. See these threads for the assistance: How to play multiplayer in Call Of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Problem and Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Information. Hope that you will find the threads descriptive. Please let me know if the above threads helped you in any manner.