Thread: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 need help

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 need help

I have recently installed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW2 ) as well as its stunning. I love the whole thing regarding the single-player game as well as I haven't gotten to play multi-player up till now. My trouble is that at the ending of mission 2, the score screen come up to up furthermore the just choice that I have on the way to click on at the bottom is "Return to Menu". The "Next Mission" button is totally disappeared! At what time I click on top of the return to menu choice, it takes me reverse to the mission selection menu plus doesn't advance interested in the subsequently mission. Is this a resolution problem, where the score screen is messed up? The cause why I inquire this is as at the finish of the first mission, the two choices next to the bottom of the score screen be overlapping on screen as well as I have to place my mouse extremely cautiously above an area of about 5 pixels on the way to get the "next mission" collection to highlight. Thank you in advance for your suggestion to get rid of this trouble.

Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 need help

I too have the similar problem as well as a friend of mine has the same trouble with it.The solution is that you suppose to Download a completed save game as well as place it in your save games folder to get rid of your trouble. But If you be not able to discover a save game very soon tell me I will let you know.

In reality I figure this out. At what time you click on CAMPAIGN on or after the main menu, you need to click continue and not LOAD SAVED GAME if you are loading the saved game, it rotate the game interested in a single-play mission as a replacement for the campaign version. Its crap, since I believe that if you LOAD a campaign saved game; it be supposed to hang about in the campaign mode. Anyhow with any luck this assists others. I can't talk wildly sufficient regarding the single-player part of the game. It's totally beautiful to the eye as well as plays nicely on a non-bleeding edge systems. Interface is superior plus the AI is absolutely a bit missing. But totally playable. I pronounce provide it a attempt furthermore you won't be dissatisfied.

I also need the finished save game as well. I have installed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 last month and I have completed the #2 mission within "continue" as well as "play mission". However at a standstill cannot go on the way to the next mission! Please someone help me! Your suggestion would be appreciated.