Thread: Is STEAM is very bad for buying a game

Is STEAM is very bad for buying a game

I have system that works fine under Microsoft Window XP, I have graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce @ 1GB, has a processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @3.2GHz.I am very much addicted of games. I play game when I go time or if I want to remove stress from my head. I bought FEAR2 game from shop before 6 months ago but now I want to sell this game to any one because I paid money means it is so expensive. Now I want to buy new game from steam and also want to sell this game through this site only. Because steam is the only company at which I can make too much buck. But don’t know what happening to steam it has locked this game. Is there is any another solution for this form which I can sell my game but I want good money.

Re: Is STEAM is very bad for buying a game

First you just understand that you can buy games from the steam that must use by the steam then only you can sell it at this site. You don’t have your own game so this gives you no resale value. You can sell your game at other site like eBay site, this site is able to sell this game and give enough money for this game and by this money you can buy new games from that site also.

Most probably steam site only buy game and other kind of thing if it has great feature and not the oldest version of this game. Suppose if you buying something from old company but that has folded all the wok some months ago, you will not get the access to it company, through this example you might satisfy and you might understand that you can’t old game has a no resale value so don’t buy this and go for new game.

Steam is the site at which you can buy anything or you can sell anything but it gives you half price of that product or game. As per my idea you just buy your game to your friend only. Your friend can give you more price than any other site. You can fool your friend by making some talk. Just refer this way you might get satisfy and get good resale value for your game.

why are you selling this game CD on steam just go to other company like eBay site. From this site you might get better price. Steam only sell game if this game is sold by its own company. If your game CD is get scratched then you can’t sell your game on the steam, due to this reason this might possible that your game is locked on the steam site. You can sell this game to any of your friend from which you might get better resale price than any other company like eBay, steam, etc. so just do as I say you might get enough money to buy any new game CD or DVD.

At steam you might get the better price if the product is not so of old fashion means oldest version. You can buy your game at any company which sells this game with the DRM. DRM (Digital Rights Management) gives you access control which prevent you to from copyright or the content copier game means from piracy. So buy your game to any site from which you can get product protection.

Don’t buy any game from the steam if you want to resell them after sometime means this steam site doesn’t have repaybility means you can’t get better selling price for your game. If due to any reason if CD get scratched your CD is gonna locked by the steam site. But don’t worry there are so many site is available on the internet just refer other site you might satisfy after trying this solution.