Thread: Unable to play Batman Arkham Asylum

Unable to play Batman Arkham Asylum

I have downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum demo version on my desktop computer but when I tried to play this game it lag in every 5 seconds. I have made related setting for playing this game but then also I cannot play it. Also I have given you specification of my computer, if anyone having knowledge on this then reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.
    Specs:
    • AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000
    • 1 GB and 512 MB of RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTS 256
    • 250Hard drive
    • Direct X :8.0C

Re: Unable to play Batman Arkham Asylum

I have seen that many of people get this issue regarding download games. Sometimes when you download games from the game then, some of the essential files could be missing or downloaded games may be not matching to the specific requirements. I think you should first check the minimum requirements for the game, if your system requirement is sufficient then try to download it again. I hope this information may help you.

I have gone through your question and I think your computer is having sufficient requirement that need for playing this game. I think you should get DirectX 9.0 version instead of the DirectX 8.0 version may be this could be the cause for your query. Here I have given you minimum requirements of for running this game on you computer properly.
    • Processor: Pentium 4 @ 3 GHz / AMD Athlon64 3000+
    • DirectX: 9.0c
    • Memory: 1 Gb
    • Video Memory: 256 Mb
    • Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300
    • Hard Drive: 9 Gb free

I was having same problem as you are having, there are two for this one is the internet lag and another one is graphics lag. When you play game on internet then this is nothing related to your computer and if you are playing game offline then the issues with your graphic card. When you play the game then it takes longer time to process. In my recommendation you should check your graphic card driver for once. If you are having any other queries then reply me.