Thread: Call of duty black ops could not load image file ‘p_ger_folding_chair_n’

Call of duty black ops could not load image file ‘p_ger_folding_chair_n’

I have comprised and installed call of duty black ops on my system. The whole thing went superior at the same time as the setup was working, no errors, additional than when I required to launch the game (I have endeavor the SP and the MP) the similar fatal error happened: "error during initialization: failed to load images/defaulting.iwi" then the console unlocked and I got a big register of report: I have endeavor the whole thing reinstalling, patching. Even fixation to open the source code and locate the tribulations, other than nothing is able to somebody give pleasure to help me. There is in addition a lagging issue.

Re: Call of duty black ops could not load image file ‘p_ger_folding_chair_n’

By the way, my solitary player is chomping up resources inadequately even if I am in offline mode, and then assassination steam.exe at the same time as procedure is active. I got a 3.0Ghz core 2 duo and a gefore 9800GT by means of 1 gig of VRAM, and I might play MW2 on 2048x1152 by means of the whole thing attractive maxed out, additional than at present this game is stammering similar to misery even on 1024x768 Plus it is tranquil loading in. If you are on Vista or 7 I supposition they determine to bring out a DirectX patch extremely almost immediately, so most of them be able to play it without stuttering in DX10 or 11. The audio and video I consider is out of their hands I imagine I am incorrect though, and to be truthful I have not heard a lot of people by means of those tribulations. And the lag and stuttering issue is the similar thing.

When I had launch the game the whole thing was wonderful, sometimes in the list of options it be able to be laggy, additional than it's not with the intention of terrible. The tribulations are with the intention of each time (consistently) I desire to play the game it. Totally freeze (commencing time to time during the loading display). I get an incurable error (the majority of the time).When I get the incurable error, my game freezes and an enormous wall of text pops up on my display. I do not actually understand what it means and I not be able to copy paste it or acquire a screenshot for the reason with the intention of when I endeavor to open a software it says incredible similar to this software is not completed for Windows (Well it’s not actually said approximating with the intention of additional than I do not remember). Do you imagine it's Treyarch's faulting or is it something by means of my system.

I got blue screen of death by means of error grouping 102 id 1003 practically each time I play multiplayer. Those also 4 times in 1hr in addition experiencing low frame rates and lag point when I do control to play. The Zombies plays approximately wonderful, the odd lag point with the intention of is the entire. Training mode plays OK and does not collide to blue screen Multiplayer collide to blue screen subsequent to 3-5 mins diminutive stops playing together solitary and multiplayer and the videos (cut scenes) in solitary player much the identical by means of sound cuts for 3-5 seconds, similar to the menu. I have comprised and installed and even uninstalled and reinstalled. When I hit it off the icon or go from side to side steam it immediately puts a black image on my display and the hourglass. Ultimately it locks up. My PC ran MW2 extremely well.

I am having the similar tribulations. I in addition have comprised an AMD 2.5. Meets the entire excavation requirements. The Game would not load, goes to black screen and locks. Each time I endeavor to join several of my friends games as of the recent past (was running up in anticipation of yesterday night) it gives me "Error Your playlist Data is older than the host's, do I be obliged to restart the game or reconnect to Xbox LIVE in organize to get the innovative playlist" and yes, I encompass restarted my console and logged off and hold up or maintain onto Xbox LIVE, what do I do, me and my friends not be able to play online together for the reason to facilitate. It gone black ops website and email them or immediately wait it out, in view of the information with the intention of they might tranquil be working on issues for the reason with the intention of the game was presently released 2 days ago.

I had recently got this Call of Duty Black Ops and be able to play the whole thing additional than team death match and the entire those things. On the other hand I be able to play campain and I be able to play zombies online by means of additional people. Apart from When I go to play station network and when it convey me to where it says Core reputation and the entire those additional game alternative I not be able to hit it off on any of them for the reason with the intention of none of them are highlighted and when I on the other hand in excess of them and press x tranquil nothing occurs. Additional than my friends who in addition encompass ps3s be able to get online additional than I be able to tranquil play zombies online by means of them. In conclusion most of them tell them to invite us to a team death match game additional than when they do it immediately freezes up for similar to 5 minutes then says error.