Thread: Bug in Black Ops Campaign

Bug in Black Ops Campaign

I have successfully installed the Call Of Duty: Black Ops few weeks ago. I play it normally after that without getting any errors, but now when I try to play it I am getting some error of stem type. Please provide me some solution for, so that can I use to fix my problem. I also want to know more about the game. So can any one please post any review about the game. Is there any patch available for this game??? Please help me to solve this problem. I am getting frustrated while playing the game. Please....
    Last edited by Dumpkin; 12-11-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Re: Bug in Black Ops Campaign

I don’t think there is any problem with the Call Of Duty. Now a days each and every game has some bugs, it’s the reality of gaming. But the bigger game has the some big bugs. The Call Of Duty is the one of the famous game in the market now that’s some small bugs is also can capture easily than the less popular tags. Call of Duty is the Goliath of the video game world. Though this game is also have some bugs, that bugs may be need to troubleshoot. Follow the simple steps to fix your PC game Problems. But keep in mind that some issues with the game can only can be solved by the using the patch released by the creators. Generally Call Of Duty: Black Ops Takes 100percentages of System Resources. I hope this will help you to solve your problem.

I am not totally agreed with you Dumpkin. But for your kind information you have not mention which kind of error you are getting. As per my knowledge there are some errors I have mention bellowed. Please go through these errors.
    If the error likes this “BlackOpsMp.exe has stopped working” then try to run the game in single player mode to see if it is works.
    If the error is like this “DirectX Encountered an unrecoverable error. Check the readme for possible solutions” then try to do following steps:
    1. Upgrade your graphics card drives OR video cards.
    2. Reinstall DirectX OR Upgrade it

And If the error is like this “EXE_CANNOT_FIND_ZONE” then try to do following things:
    Verify game cache via Stream. And if that doesn’t work, delete the game and try to load the game again.
    I hope this will Solve your error. Thank you.

Call of Duty is it slightly expands and modifies the Modern Warfare. I am not saying that there are not any bugs, there are some bugs which can be solve by the patches. You start your game as Alex Mason, and you have to play through his memories to search for the information which he can’t remember. In Black Ops there are generally three types of Nazi Zombies. Where first is very standard and old to defend. But the second one is take the game rather in different direction compare to first one. And the last type of Nazi Zombies are totally differ from the above both the Nazi Zombies. Where first two modes of Nazi Zombies not exactly define the game.

I think many of the people is waiting for the patch for certain missions. But the good news is that Call of Duty: Black Ops was released the patch couple of days ago. After that there is mix reaction about this. There is lots of issue related to the COD game. But there are numbers of driver’s issue which first has to solve. I think there is more issue with the PC version game of COD: Black Ops. The common issue is that the obvious 100% uses of the processor. However, most people think that a patch may be able to solve the issue. I don’t think it will help you to solve your problem.