Thread: first impression of Black ops

first impression of Black ops

I am looking to get the “Call of Duty: Black ops” games for my computer within some time but I am not aware of all its interfaces. Before this I have played like Modern Warfare which was really great to play with nice graphics then I have tried Modern Warfare 2 which was not that great compare to Modern Warfare but it was good to play. So I am hoping that the latest “Call of Duty: Black ops” will be great to play so I am really excited to have it, if anyone have this game please let me know your experience and the features which are included in it.

Re: first impression of Black ops

Yes the game is really nice to have and you can play it on playstation and Xbox. If I talk about the graphical aspects of the game then i need to tell you that its really improved from the previous games you have played and mentioned in your question. I had great time playing Black ops for longs hours as there is interesting levels and methods of playing the game and qualifying the level to move to higher one.

Checkout COD: Black Ops Review.

I have played Black ops game last night only but the game is little choppy because of which i was not able to enjoy it as much i wanted. Other than this the game lag consistently while playing, so i was fed up with such annoying things happened during the game play and i just stopped playing it further. But the graphics are really great and provide with great interface and it provides nice instructions while playing on particular level.

Yes i agree the game is really great to play as each level is different from the previous one and it is quite challenging. But the problem still lies like choppy and game lag constantly while playing which can be very frustrating many time. I am still waiting for the patch which might improve bugs which are there in the game currently. I think you can go for it as this game is quite improved and provide great challenge while playing game and let me tell you its more fun then previous Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2.