Thread: Call of Duty 4 is unable to find server after a refresh

Call of Duty 4 is unable to find server after a refresh

I am running Call of duty 4 on my system. It was running fine and was getting connected with the server without any problem. When i did a refresh, then the problem actually started. After a refresh Call of Duty 4 is now unable to find the server. It only says the refresh time and the day and date of refresh. I am not able to connect any of the computers with the lan. I have tried few measures to solve this issue, but not able to solve it out. Can you provide me some solution, so that can come out of this problem? Thanks.

Re: Call of Duty 4 is unable to find server after a refresh

In order to solve this problem i will suggest you to try the following steps.
    1. First try to restart the system.
    2. Try to repair Call of Duty 4.
    3. Restart the server and try to rebuild the connection.
    4. You also make sure that the antivirus software which is being installed on your system is not blocking it.
    5. You can also try to patch it from 1.6 to 1.7.
    6. Finally if all this does not help, then try to reinstall the game.

If you get any success regarding this issue, then try to reply me back.

Well for this problem i have a very nice solution. I will advise you to do the following things. Go to start, then go to control panel >> network setup. In this you have to go through the setting step by step. I think this will solve your problem as i some time i also get the same problem on my system. The game does not get connected with the server and when try this, then my problem gets solved out and once again it starts getting connected. Hope it will help to you as well. If you require more info on this then reply me back.

I will recommend you to setup you network again and after doing this try to connect you game with the server. If this solution does not solve the problem, then try to change the key codes. I was able to solve my problem after trying different key code for the game. So i hope that even you will be able to fix your issue. If this also does not solves the problem, the finally i will suggest you to contact to the support team of this game.

I am also getting the same problem with the game. I started getting this problem when i reinstalled the game and from that day i am not able to connect it to my server. I have to reinstall the game because the copy of game which i have installed was corrupted. I don't know what has happened to my connection and why i am not able to make the connection with the server? I have tried all the above solution, but of no use. If anyone has any idea related with this issue, then try to post it here. Any help regarding this will be appreciated. Thanks

I have solved my problem with the help of a solution, so i will like to share the same with you as you are also facing the same problem. I have tried to update the game to the latest version and it had solved my problem. So you also go for this solution, as it might even help you. Accordingly try to provide me the feedback

I have a nice solution for this problem. There are third-party server browsers available on the internet which helps in connecting the Call of Duty 4 with the server. So i will recommend trying this solution and getting your problem solved out. Try to download it from the internet and install it on your system. I am suggesting you two names of the browsers i.e. XFire or QTracker. You can go for anyone of them. I think that after trying this you will be able to solve your problem.