Thread: Install mods for Call of Duty World at War in windows 7

Install mods for Call of Duty World at War in windows 7

I have a laptop running windows 7. I like to play games on the computer. I am having bit problem with Call of Duty: World at War. I am looking to install the mods for this game, but I do not know the exact location for installing it. I know only this much that we have to install it on application data folder which is present on the hard drive. I have searched for this folder a lot, but not able to get it. I will be very much pleased if you help me out. Is there anyone who is having some idea related with this issue? Please try to help me out. Thanks.

Re: Install mods for Call of Duty World at War in windows 7

I have a solution for this problem. I know the exact locations to install the mods. First you need to go to c drive >> Users >> Dave >> AppData>> Local >>Activision >> CoDWaW>>mods. Here you can install the mods for the Call of Duty: World at War. Try to go to this location in your system and install it there. I hope it will help you. If you have any success regarding this, then try to reply me back.

I would like to tell you one thing that, this file is being hidden and in order to make it visible you need to go through the following steps.
    • First go to the Control panel.
    • Then go to Appearance and per.
    • After that you need to go to folder options >> show hidden files
    • Then you need to select the view tab. Now you have to make sure that the check box for the “show hidden files, folders, and drives” is checked.
    • Now you are done with that and the file will be visible to you.

Hope it helps to you.

I am also facing some problem with the Call of Duty: World at War. I have copied the mods in correct folder, but then to the mods are not being shown in the games when I am looking to launch them. Does anyone have knowledge related with this issue? I am also running windows 7 on my system. If you have any information regarding this issue, then try to help me out. Thanks.

For this problem I will advise you to copy the mods again in the mods folder on your hard drive. Then try to launch it in the game. If this solution does not help you out in solving your problem, then I will suggest you to reinstall Call of Duty World at War on your system and then see if your problem is getting solved out. I think after doing this it will definitely help you in solving your problem.

Thanks for the reply you have posted. I have tried the folder location and it is there on my system. Now I have successfully copied the mods in this folder. I have also made the files visible by trying the solution given by steyn. Even this solution is working for me. So I will once again like to all those who have helped me in solving my problem.